• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spooked Rabbit

Dave81

Mama Doe
Has anyone else's rabbit ever just gone mental all of a sudden? Somehow I have spooked jigsaw he's gone that bad that the indoor cage panels fell to pieces like butter.

He's stamping big time now, will he chill out eventually?

It's happened to me and it was really scary :cry:

One time a load of stuff fell off my wardbrobe onto my indoor rabbit's cage. I thought he was going to have a heart attack it was horrible:cry:. Took him ages ( hours) to calm down but eventually he did.

Just make sure Jigsaw is somewhere quiet if possible and also keep on eye on his eating, drinking pooing and weeing.

Hopefully he will calm down very soon.

Thanks, yes he's in the spare bedroom, I've put the pet carrier in his cage along with a stick wall to give some more privacy.

He's semi calmed down now, it's supper time shortly so I will see what he is like then.

Luckily I had some cable ties so I've fastened the cage together as the spare room isn't quite rabbit proof yet.

Poor boy was hiding behind the TV

He's fine now, I think he forgot I was in the room! when I moved it scared him that much that he just ran straight through the cage and knocked all the walls down

Back