Thread: Spooked Rabbit

Mama Doe

Default Spooked Rabbit

Has anyone else's rabbit ever just gone mental all of a sudden? Somehow I have spooked jigsaw he's gone that bad that the indoor cage panels fell to pieces like butter.

He's stamping big time now, will he chill out eventually?

It's happened to me and it was really scary

One time a load of stuff fell off my wardbrobe onto my indoor rabbit's cage. I thought he was going to have a heart attack it was horrible. Took him ages ( hours) to calm down but eventually he did.
    "All animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." -- Samuel Butler

Just make sure Jigsaw is somewhere quiet if possible and also keep on eye on his eating, drinking pooing and weeing.

Hopefully he will calm down very soon.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mama Doe

Thanks, yes he's in the spare bedroom, I've put the pet carrier in his cage along with a stick wall to give some more privacy.

He's semi calmed down now, it's supper time shortly so I will see what he is like then.

Luckily I had some cable ties so I've fastened the cage together as the spare room isn't quite rabbit proof yet.

Poor boy was hiding behind the TV

Mama Doe

He's fine now, I think he forgot I was in the room! when I moved it scared him that much that he just ran straight through the cage and knocked all the walls down