• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sortedTransport Leicester to Norwich

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help to get Romeo and Juliet to their new home..or a bit nearer to it please?

Leicester to Norwich..thank you :D

Last edited:
If you can get to Newark or Peterborough before Saturday, I can take to Norwich. I'm going to visit my Mum. Will be passing Newark at about 11 am, Peterborough about midday and Norwich at about 2 pm.

PS: I am not obessesed with bunny runs, just happen to be able to do your routes.

Last edited:
If you can get to Newark or Peterborough before Saturday, I can take to Norwich. I'm going to visit my Mum. Will be passing Newark at about 11 am, Peterborough about midday and Norwich at about 2 pm.

PS: I am not obessesed with bunny runs, just happen to be able to do your routes.

:lol::thumb:

Aaawww wow that would be so kind of you.. anyone travelling from leicester to peterborough?

Doesn't have to Newark or Peterborough btw, anywhere on the A1 between York and Peterborough would work

thank you all for being great in our offers of help once again
ange Thumpinbun will bring the rabbits up to meet you Denise on this Sat morning..SystonA46 way?
she said she will ring you tonight to arrange

they are two single bunnies so will Denise and Fraggle have two carriers they can use?

thanks again x

I only have one carrier. Can one travel in a box like Jinty did? and if so can you provide a suitable box.

If you want to travel up the A46 Denise I could meet you in the Pets at Home carpark at Newark.

I would need to be leaving there by 11 (I need to get through to Great Yarmouth for 3 ish to visit my Aunt in hospital). Which area of Norwich is it?

Thanks

I only have one carrier. Can one travel in a box like Jinty did? and if so can you provide a suitable box.

If you want to travel up the A46 Denise I could meet you in the Pets at Home carpark at Newark.

I would need to be leaving there by 11 (I need to get through to Great Yarmouth for 3 ish to visit my Aunt in hospital). Which area of Norwich is it?

Thanks

This should be ok

Oh wow thank you all so much.. you are all so kind.
RedFraggle.. i can meet you on your route, you wont need to come into Norwich out of your way. There is a newly opened Shell garage on the roundabout on A47 near Brundall, postcode is NR13 5AR. Should be fairly quiet carpark as the little chef is no longer open. Would that be ok with you? From there you are about half hour to Yarmouth. If somewhere else is better for you just let me know. I'll message you my phone number too.
Thank you :D

I've managed to borrow another cat carrier tonight from a friend so we won't need to resort to cardboard boxes.
I'll assume we're on unless I hear otherwise. Am pretty sure I still have your number Denise but will check.

Oh wow thank you all so much.. you are all so kind.
RedFraggle.. i can meet you on your route, you wont need to come into Norwich out of your way. There is a newly opened Shell garage on the roundabout on A47 near Brundall, postcode is NR13 5AR. Should be fairly quiet carpark as the little chef is no longer open. Would that be ok with you? From there you are about half hour to Yarmouth. If somewhere else is better for you just let me know. I'll message you my phone number too.
Thank you :D

Hiya, can you let me know if you got the text I sent you this afternoon. If not will PM you my number.

Back