• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Older single male bunny (ideally 6+) to live in Essex

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
:wave: my beautiful girl Heather lost her long-term husbun Harry earlier this month. I tried to bond her in with my other pair but Mavis made very clear that she did not wish to share her man, so heather is looking for love again. Heather is a 9 year old dwarf lop in very good health and still fairly boisterous - though gentle - for her age. She currently lives in a 4ft Wendy house with 6x12 run permanently attached and is looking for an older gentleman to share her retirement with. Looks unimportant as long as they love each other. Older bunnies in rescue (thankfully!) seem fairly few and far between hence my appeal...if anyone knows of somebun who might fit the bill, please do get in touch, many thanks :D

Tried that! I'm out of their catchment area unfortunately :(

There was another beautiful boy I was interested in at a rescue which doesn't reserve, and he has gone this weekend while I'm still waiting for the homecheck.

So I'm still looking for a gentle older boy to come and live with my Heather :love:

There does seem to be a shortage of older rabbits available in rescues. Hope you find something. Its hard to see them on their own.

Back