Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby bunny with the broken leg U/D video 156

Wise Old Thumper Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar

Gosh what a frustrating time you must be having.

Sending strong healing warmth to this little darling.

Please, please, please little one .....be strong. We love you sweetheart. xxx

Oh those pics are so sad .

Ashamed to be part of the human race.
    "All animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." -- Samuel Butler

Omg, he/she is absolutely tiny. The poor baby. I am outraged that there is nothing the RSPCA or the law can do simply because you took the bun from the owner. I am sick and tired of the laws in this country, nothing works in favour of the animal Either you leave the poor thing in agony until someone decides to "investigate", where you can guarantee that nothing will be done for weeks on end if ever, or you take the bunny which means that nothing can be done because the bun is not in the awful owner's care.
    It's ridiculous! As I said on your other thread there may as well not be any law for animal welfare because it's completely useless.

I'm sending this tiny baby lots and lots of vibes. I hope you keep us updated. I really am rooting for this baby to pull through, he/she is a fighter to have lived so long in this state and still seem active etc.

Ellie. You'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Rosie. I can't believe you are no longer at my side. I miss you so much. Wait at the bridge for me.
    Larka. I miss you every moment of every day. You were stolen from me and I will never, ever recover from the heartache of losing you. You should be by side and instead you have gone forever.

Alpha Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Woman doesn't know where or who the vets is, said her sister took the baby, nor does she know what meds it was on. Theo hopes to get an answer at 8 pm tonight. If not, Theo's vet will go ahead with treatment tomorrow.

Because the baby is so tiny, if she has had treatment it could be risky, if there are other medications still in her system. So frustrating.

poor little thing. I would say its 99% that the little one has had no vet care. No vet would send her home like that. They would have insisted on either treatment or PTS and threatened her with law if didn't agree.
    I hope she does well,. animals can do ok on 3 legs but try not to get too attached- infection in such a small young animal is often lethal

Warren Scout

hm thats a very different story to what she told me when i asked. she said the leg had lots of pus but the vet prescribed antibiotics which she gave everyday, and the leg got better but she still didnt walk on it. Now shes saying the sister took her to the vet and she doesnt know.

Quote Originally Posted by claire** View Post
    hm thats a very different story to what she told me when i asked. she said the leg had lots of pus but the vet prescribed antibiotics which she gave everyday, and the leg got better but she still didnt walk on it. Now shes saying the sister took her to the vet and she doesnt know.
    There probably was no vet. Any vet would have known straight away that it was broken and snapped at the hock.

Such a beautiful little bunny; poor thing having such a bad start at life! Kudos to you.

Warren Scout

Sending mega vibes for this little babe, it is so upsetting to read her story but so very heart warming knowing the love and care she will now receive......... Huge well done to you all

awwww poor little love I really hope that she will get over this x

http://www.myspace.com/sparklerainbowfairy
    Life Is Strange And Beautiful !

Poor little bunny!
    I'm glad she's safe with you Theo.