• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT sorted

Ok, will ring Jill now, I have aircon so no worries on that score. Earlier would suit me better if she can do. Will ring her and then ring you if that's ok. Will ask her for your number.

We have just been looking and it's nearly 3 hours from York to Donnington and it's only 2 1/2 hours from here to Leicester East where we were originally going to meet Jill so Mike said he might as well go for them and it saves you a 6 hour journey, but Thank you so much for the offer so kind of you.

We have just been looking and it's nearly 3 hours from York to Donnington and it's only 2 1/2 hours from here to Leicester East where we were originally going to meet Jill so Mike said he might as well go for them and it saves you a 6 hour journey, but Thank you so much for the offer so kind of you.

OK if you're sure. I can do it in 2 and a half hours from here (without speeding) I drive loads for work so know that journey well). Always happy to help the bunnies! :D

*RedFraggle standing down from bunny run duty* :lol:

right having seen miua's post if she is doing the journey anyway on friday it would make sense to take her offer up:D

Red F thank you so much for offering ( you may get roped in yet! )
Can we see it Mia gets back to me?

right having seen miua's post if she is doing the journey anyway on friday it would make sense to take her offer up:D

Red F thank you so much for offering ( you may get roped in yet! )
Can we see it Mia gets back to me?

Please let it be known I have opened the wine :lol: Seriously though, shout if you need me. If it goes pearshaped I am also around Friday or Sunday but not Saturday. I might not be online much though, depends on the weather, but you have my mobile number which you can pass to Tuckerbunnies if need be.

Please let it be known I have opened the wine :lol: Seriously though, shout if you need me. If it goes pearshaped I am also around Friday or Sunday but not Saturday. I might not be online much though, depends on the weather, but you have my mobile number which you can pass to Tuckerbunnies if need be.

Enjoy the wine :D x

mike and Maysie..if ok with you Maria can bring bunnies all way..or almost as doing journey anyway on Friday
makes sense to use her as a taxi! :lol:

and nice to talk to you Maria x

The little Nethies are all safely here :love::love::love:

Great news
my thanks also to Maria and O/H for taking them to their new home..nice to put a face to the name :D xx

and big thanks to Mike and Maysie for taking on these 3 little girls..they have waited so patiently for their forever home xxx

The little Nethies are all safely here :love::love::love:

Great news
my thanks also to Maria and O/H for taking them to their new home..nice to put a face to the name :D xx

and big thanks to Mike and Maysie for taking on these 3 little girls..they have waited so patiently for their forever home xxx

Glad to help.
Wish the journey could have been a little nicer for them, (accidents and moron drivers added 2 hrs to the journey :evil:), but we got them there safely eventually! :D

Jill, and Mike, it was lovely to meet you both. You never know, we may meet again one day, we do that journey a few times a year.

Mike, I hope the girls have settled ok. Bless them. I should imagine that if they weren't bunnies they would have needed a pint as much as I did that evening! :lol:

Back