• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT sorted

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
the 3 little nethies were meant o be going to their new home today
Sadly poor Mike's car broke down on M1 and not only has he had a huge bill to get home but could nto risk collecting bunnies

So can anybody help get them nearer to Richmond North yorks ASAP
I can get them to Donnigton servies of M1 quite easily so we need soemone to take them a bit further up
then Mike will use his OH's car to come down and collect

We would all be very grateful to see these buns on their way :D

Last edited:
Thursday? I'm on holiday Thursday and Friday and can bring them back to York if they can collect from there. York is about an hour from Richmond. If you could come a bit further than Donnington that would help (I could collect from Denise).

Last edited:
thanks so much

will work out what i can do,,do you mean denise /Toffee4ever?

:wave: Yes, I do. I can do a service station if we need to though but if you can come up a bit higher than Donnington that'd be good. Have PM'd you my details in case you didn't keep them from before.
I could meet Mike at Wetherby services or he can come to the house here in York (and give the bunnies a bit of a break) is about 2 hours from Toffee4ever to me.

I could help after work in the week

:wave: Daytime would be better as I'm out Thursday evening and it's a 2 hour run back here and then another hour onwards.

Jill, can you get them up as far as the A38? There is a premier inn on the A38 just off the M1 at Junction 28, so a carpark with easy access back onto the M1 both north and southbound

Oh Thank You so much for this, you don't know how much we appriciate it.

Red Fraggle we know where Wetherby services are as we did a bunny run with two bunnies last month to there or if that it is out of the way for you we can collect from York. Mikes car is now off the road as the alternator tensioner has gone on it and we have to get a part for it, it broke down in Luton and he had to join the AA there and then but they couldn't fix it and so they brought him home to North Yorkshire and it wasn't cheap and he had just drove to Surrey to collect a bunny that was coming to live here and collect the girls on the way back but of course it didn't happen :( but I have my mini.

Got to help the bunnies! :D

Can you do tomorrow Tuckerbunnies? If you can, and Jill can I'll go as far as Donnington to collect if that's the only option, and I can meet you at Wetherby services but a donation towards fuel would be appreciated if possible.

Ideally I'd like to know fairly soon (or I'll open a bottle of wine and an early start will be out of the question!) Jill has my number.

Actually, where are the buns at the moment. If I was going to go to Donington, it isn't much further to go fetch them probably so that is also an option if a donation for fuel is available. I don't mind the extra time, I'll have Radio 4 for company!

Has this been sorted? I'm passing Leicester and North Yorks on Friday afternoon, (heading to Co Durham), if people can meet me on route.

Has this been sorted? I'm passing Leicester and North Yorks on Friday afternoon, (heading to Co Durham), if people can meet me on route.

:wave: I wouldn't be offended if your offer works for people. You'll be practically going past Richmond on the A1.

Got to help the bunnies! :D

Can you do tomorrow Tuckerbunnies? If you can, and Jill can I'll go as far as Donnington to collect if that's the only option, and I can meet you at Wetherby services but a donation towards fuel would be appreciated if possible.

Ideally I'd like to know fairly soon (or I'll open a bottle of wine and an early start will be out of the question!) Jill has my number.

Yes he can do tomorrow, just been on the phone to Jill and she said can you give her a ring or email her whenever you get chance and yes she can meet you at Donnington but it will have to be after lucnch if that's ok about 3:00 pm ish as it will be cooler as she is worried about the heat.

And we will certainly give you something for the fuel

Many Thanks

Yes he can do tomorrow, just been on the phone to Jill and she said can you give her a ring or email her whenever you get chance and yes she can meet you at Donnington but it will have to be after lucnch if that's ok about 3:00 pm ish as it will be cooler as she is worried about the heat.

And we will certainly give you something for the fuel

Many Thanks

Ok, will ring Jill now, I have aircon so no worries on that score. Earlier would suit me better if she can do. Will ring her and then ring you if that's ok. Will ask her for your number.

Back