• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the WHITE Cinderella and Prince Charming........ Pic heavy

Andie17

Warren Scout
:wave:Well here they are all WHITE:D and in the new avairy which they love, they have a hutch in there as a "bedroom", doors removed and soon to be painted to match their inside bed box;) pics of Mr Hector too as couldn't leave him out:D

dad295ba.jpg

They like to show off their white bottoms:lol:

Mr H on guard duty:lol:

af15a6b2.jpg

Cinders showing off her Beautifull white coat

8ea23304.jpg

PC checking out Hectors Butt:lol:

b0ecfdb2.jpg

Mr H relaxing off duty:D
b8ade6bd.jpg

True love..... Sorry it's blurred but so cute

e3ffd899.jpg

4eb50f08.jpg

Oh this face:love:.........and his ears:love::love::love:

02aed215.jpg

That looks great! I especially love the bench, so you can sit in there with them! Is it attached to their previous shed?

Oh I remember these bunnies, they were so yellow :(

I never read about you getting them, how fab!

They look like they have a life of luxury now, and they have one brilliant body guard!

Oh I remember these bunnies, they were so yellow :(

I never read about you getting them, how fab!

They look like they have a life of luxury now, and they have one brilliant body guard!

:wave:The body guard :lol::lol::lol: He's soooo laid back he's horizontal and a big softie too :love:

That looks great! I especially love the bench, so you can sit in there with them! Is it attached to their previous shed?

:wave:Yes the avairy is attatched to the shed and they have a little door to pop in and out of, they fly around like crazy:lol: the bench was from b&m and reduced........... It's a child's bench and although I'm not big I don't think it will take my weight:lol: I sit on the floor so they can jump on me and have a cuddle........ Well they don't sit still long enough for that really so I tend to to be a launch pad:shock::lol: I'm in the process of painting their bed boxes with that coloured garden paint stuff so will be all colour coordinated soon, jasmine white and seagrass:D My hubbie thinks I've lost the plot:shock: but happy it keeps me out of mischief:lol:

It all looks so clean and tidy. My bun area - indoor and outdoor - is always covered in hay and bunny poos no matter how often I clean it.

Your buns look incredibly happy - wish I could move in with them xxxx

It all looks so clean and tidy. My bun area - indoor and outdoor - is always covered in hay and bunny poos no matter how often I clean it.

Your buns look incredibly happy - wish I could move in with them xxxx
Aww thanks :D they are quite a tidy pair to be honest and fab with litter box once I put it where they wanted it and not where I thought it should be:lol: Hector on the other hand is a different story, he's great with litter box but loves to chuck everything about including his hay:shock: I'm forever hoovering up after him to the point I've invested in a hand held dyson:shock::lol: as the upright one was never away:lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW these pics have madfe me so very very happy .... They look so WHITE ... and so well and happy ....
from a horrendous start to such a happy ending :D

I can't believe how white these two are after seeing the first pictures of them. They look very happy- really landed on their feet with you :love:

wow they really are sparkling white :shock::love: they look amazing :D and Hector looks as handsome as ever :D he looks so well groomed and tidy compared to my scruffy butt Storm :lol: ( who also likes to dig and throw everything everywhere :lol: )

Back