• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare Sweepstake

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
At the open day next Sunday we are having a sweepstake with a prize of £50

We thought we'd start it on here for those that would like to support us but can't make the day.

It's £1 a number and will run on here until midnight on the Saturday 28th July.

Please state the number/s you would like and paypal the money to tracy@rngp.org with sweep in the title if you can gift it all the better :D

sweepstake.jpg

Good luck everyone.

Please can I have 1, 5, 21, 28. Will paypal now Thanks. I'm hoping to make Sunday anyway barring any disasters.:D

We'll have a go Tracy, will probably do it on Sunday when we come over. Really looking forward to the Family Fun Day again this year!

Oh Wow!!:D:D Thank you so much.

I would very much like to donate my prize to your rescue, if I can please. It would give me the greatest pleasure to see some rescued bun or pig to be helped by this money. :love: Thank you once again.

:love::love: So generous :love:

Oh Wow!!:D:D Thank you so much.

I would very much like to donate my prize to your rescue, if I can please. It would give me the greatest pleasure to see some rescued bun or pig to be helped by this money. :love: Thank you once again.

Thank you so much for offering to donate your prize, it will really help us with the next animals coming in.
I will let you know who is next in and who it is your money has helped, it maybe a few weeks though as my O/h has broken his ankle and I also have a dying relative so am having to take some time of from the rescue for a couple of weeks.
I will be in touch though.

Thank you again your a very kind generous lady :D

Back