• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might anyone be able to send me some Fibafirst to try?

runhardlivelong

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,

Walter and Lola are just getting through the rubbishy food that he came from the rescue with. I really want to transfer them onto something really decent. I have read all about Fibafirst and people on here seem to be full of recommendations for them!

I know its probably really cheeky to ask, but as Walter is so fussy I'm not keen to buy a whole pack unless he actually likes them so I wondered if anyone might be able to send me a small sample so he could have a taste before I shell out my money!

Thanks so much

I emailed fibre first and said id like to put my buns and pigs on their food but would really like to try them with it first and asked for a sample of each and i got one bunny and one guinea pig little sample packets in the post :)

I emailed fibre first and said id like to put my buns and pigs on their food but would really like to try them with it first and asked for a sample of each and i got one bunny and one guinea pig little sample packets in the post :)

Oh thanks! I totally did not think about that! Thats a fab idea! If I complement them enough then I hope they will!

Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

Oh thanks! I totally did not think about that! Thats a fab idea! If I complement them enough then I hope they will!

Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

Yeh i literally just wrote a quick email saying what i currently fed them and that id heard good things about fibre first and would there be any chance of a sample so i can try them with it as they're very fussy and i got an email straight back asking for my addres
s and i got the samples a few days later, i was really impressed with it.

Yeh i literally just wrote a quick email saying what i currently fed them and that id heard good things about fibre first and would there be any chance of a sample so i can try them with it as they're very fussy and i got an email straight back asking for my addres
s and i got the samples a few days later, i was really impressed with it.

Fab!! I heard from them this morning so looking forward to getting it! It looks expensive but I hear such good things about it I just feel like I can't ignore it!

Back