• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnsley to Birmigham (or a little further down if poss) for Princess Tiana

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Princess Tiana has been offered a fantastic home in Dorset ... but her new mummy and daddy need a little help to get her to them .

can anyone help get her as far as Birmingham where they can meet her ... or even a little further . :wave:

Last edited:
I'm in Somerset and can act as Stop over if needed!

Actually I shall just check.... Did you mean Dorset?
If so, yes i can be a Stop over:lol:

possibly sorted for 30th ...but idf we could get her moving sooner it would be better

Ok, sounds like the 30th is better than I can offer at the moment. But if you get stuck I have some free time next Sat 4th August if things don't come off. Being Midlands based I can come and pick up Princess Tiana to come back to Birmingham and then either go a bit further on to meet someone else/or she can stop overnight or alternatively if your lady bun already has transport to the Midlands I can take bun from Midlands southwards to meet half way etc with buns new owners.

Just give me a shout if needed, happy to help out, but good luck if you are already sorted.
:wave::wave:
Carol,

Ok, sounds like the 30th is better than I can offer at the moment. But if you get stuck I have some free time next Sat 4th August if things don't come off. Being Midlands based I can come and pick up Princess Tiana to come back to Birmingham and then either go a bit further on to meet someone else/or she can stop overnight or alternatively if your lady bun already has transport to the Midlands I can take bun from Midlands southwards to meet half way etc with buns new owners.

Just give me a shout if needed, happy to help out, but good luck if you are already sorted.
:wave::wave:
Carol,

thank you ... ill let you know :wave:

Back