• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Beauty - Single Girl, York UD Bonding Pics Added

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Beauty is a gorgeous, friendly girl, about a year old. She will be spayed on Wednesday, and will be available for adoption from 14th July. She would like a home with a neutered husbun and lots of space to play and binky, which she loves to do! :)

Beauty1b.jpg

Beauty2b.jpg

Beauty3b.jpg

Beauty4b.jpg

Beauty5b.jpg

Beauty6b.jpg

Beauty7b.jpg

Beauty8b.jpg

Beauty9b.jpg

Beauty10b.jpg

acombrabbitrescue.org.uk

All potential adopters will need a homecheck, and I can only drive about an hour outside of York. If you fall in love with Beauty but live further than an hour away please get in touch, I may be able to find someone to homecheck for me. :)

Last edited:
:love::love: Hope she finds a new home soon. I've just had a nosey at your website, looks very nice! :D

After a successful bunny dating session, Beauty has fallen for Les&Bev's Dash :love: They are now engaged and will be married in a two weeks :D

A few pics of their date...

BD1b.jpg

BD2b.jpg

BD3b.jpg

:love::love::love:

:') oh look at them!
im a big soppy softy when it comes to Dash, but to see him happily and inlove!!
Beauty will have an amazing home with Dash,Les & Bev!
Cant believe how big Dashing Dash has grown!:love::love::love:

Hi Helen

We are back home now and Dash is sleeping now after his big day. :love:

We are all so pleased it went really well, and all looking forward to coming back in 2 weeks time. Well he was sleeping now he playing with his toys in the living room.

thanks for today.

Les Bev & Dashie :D

nom nom beauty, its only a few days till we meet again, daddy and mummy have been showing me pictures of you.
i look forward to seeing you again on saturday.

dash

I'm so pleased for Beauty! I so wish I had had the space for one more!! :(:lol::lol:

Helen - I'll pick up Beauty's carrier on Fri if that's ok, when I drop the run off to you?

See you soon and will have a last nose rub with Beauty :love::love:

Not long now! :D Beauty is such a happy girl, she does the best bunny flops :love: I'm going to miss her bouncing over every time I walk past, usually with a big piece of hay in her mouth! :lol:

I'm so pleased for Beauty! I so wish I had had the space for one more!! :(:lol::lol:

Helen - I'll pick up Beauty's carrier on Fri if that's ok, when I drop the run off to you?

See you soon and will have a last nose rub with Beauty :love::love:

Oh yes, no problem. Beauty will be here for a nose rub on Friday :)

not long left now till dash meets beauty for the second time, i hope he is as good as he was last time.
see you tomorrow beauty.

les , bev and dash

Beauty has now gone to her new home with her new husbun Dash :love:

Thank you to Les&Bev for the huge bags of veg and treats :D

And thank you to P_Prod_UK for the new rabbit run :D

I'm the happiest bunny here right now! :D

Back