• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cost of neutering/spaying?

They should really provide post spay and neuter painkiller. If bunny is sore they will likely pick at the stitches plus you don't really want a post op bunny going into stasis due to pain.

That's what I thought too, and that's why I decided I won't be using them!

mine cost about 74 with my very savvy vet. honey had nasal problems as well and he was very good with her:D

I've booked my bun in to be spayed on Tuesday then thought to query the price (I had my boy done recently for £60 and booked Rosie without asking so thought to check) there was a sharp intake of breath when they told me it was £116, that seems an awful lot doesn't it? I feel like I need to phone back to check she didn't make a mistake. Is there any way to negotiate? Crazy.

I have 2 does booked in next Friday and it's £99 each... Not sure if that's high or not really having read this thread!

My vet charges £50 to neuter and £70 to spay. And he can do dentals while he is there and other things but you don't get charged for them.

I have recently had my two does done, total cost was £140 but this included the medication\pain killer they needer post-op.

Back