• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run needed - Manchester to M1 junc 13 SORTED

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone can help get a single bunny from Manchester to us that would be wonderful :wave:

We can do part of the journey, probably to where M6 meets M1 but if anyone could get him even closer obviously that would be even better!

I can offer a small amount of petrol money to anyone willing to help, thanks x

Last edited:
If someone can bring the bunny across to the M1 via the Peak District (A6, A623), then I can do a section of the M1 southwards.

If someone can bring the bunny across to the M1 via the Peak District (A6, A623), then I can do a section of the M1 southwards.

Or, if someone can go across the M62 from Manchester to Leeds, I can go down to Tracy. I can keep overnight if necessary to make it work Liz.

Thank you both :wave:

As he is not a particularly well bunny I would like the journey to be as quick as possible so he get himself settled here asap x

Just been looking at google maps.

Tracy how far down the M1 can you get towards us?

Can anyone do the M60/A6/A623 to meet Tracy on the M1?

I will tell him good things about you all the way there so by the time he gets to you he will be so happy to see you :D ill decide my fee for this extra service later lol

I am already paying you in bunny biscuits!! :lol:

We still need a new name for him, we have got it down to 3 choices 2 of which are a bit strange....

I am already paying you in bunny biscuits!! :lol:

We still need a new name for him, we have got it down to 3 choices 2 of which are a bit strange....

:D yep hehe the buns are going to love them

:p they might be weird but i like them also if is a certain one then im going to have to go all terrible scotty accent and say it a certain way

lol thing you plug in the laptop to get Internets lol

I have bunny ^_^ hes adorable and sooooo affectionate also has a cheeky character :p

the train driver has dubbed him Harvey while hes on the train lol hes making all the staff call him Harvey too LOL

train driver loves him lol

Back