• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Groover

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Well, My boy.

You were helped to the Bridge today and went off quite peacefully, just like you were ready.

I remember bringing you home as a wee kit.It was a fight between me and the guy who bred you.He had no idea what he was doing, so I quickly snapped you up,at 9 weeks old.Your behaviour was all over the place.I called you Macke...Pronounced Mat-ska as its Albanian for female kitten.

Laugh?? I hooted when I realised you were a boy..! A sandy girl, I asked for, but I noted you were a boy on your arrival..a mover and a groover..
The name stuck.

You loved your hareem of girlies....they loved you too, but one by one, they offed to the Bridge leaving you lonely.I decided then to let you go and live with my mate Bennie.15 other ferrets...

But what did you do?? Curled up with Maggie,and hissed at the others.

You went downhill quite quick, with kidney failure.Weightloss, drinking lots and lots and withdrawing into yourself so the decision was made.

At the vets I arrived when Maggie was licking you goodbye.Bennie and Peter were there, but I hadnt had a chance to kiss you Farewell.

I guess Id said goodbye another time before.

But after I had dug your last resting place I held your tiny little body in my arms...and whispered to you.Our own private little snuggle.

Dook over the Bridge little one, and be with your girls.Remember I love you.xx

017-2.jpg

ferretstoRainbowBridge.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry Yvette. I remember when you were discussing letting Groover go to his new home.
He had a good life with you and you always did your best for him.
Sleep tight Groover.

So sorry Yvette. I remember when you were discussing letting Groover go to his new home.
He had a good life with you and you always did your best for him.
Sleep tight Groover.

Thankyou.

Thankyou for all your messages,guys.Silly bunny Roland was sat on his grave today......:(

I am so sorry - God bless little Groover xxxx He will be reunited with his girls now.

Sarah (and Humbug Holly Fifi and Flower fuzzies) xxx

Back