Recently Marble came into the care of S.T.A.R, his sad story is told in the videos section. I have also a small, young bun waiting to be speyed asap (Finances have held me back on this, but she is only just about 3 months old yet anyway)
However, definately I will get her 'done' in the next 4 - 6 weeks at the most.
In the meantime though, I'm wondering if it would be advisable or inadvisable to start bonding these two buns? I would wait and see if an older, ready speyed bunny came into STAR, but to be honest, unless it was a total emergency, I dont really have room or the financial recources available for another bun.
I know Marble is desperately sad and lonely though, what do you think?