• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're here - new buns from Windwhistle (thank you Alice)

JLG

Mama Doe
Just wanted to share my delight at having my new bunsters :love::love:

Monica and Diego, who were brilliantly looked after by Alice at Windwhistle, are now residents of Northumberland. I am so thrilled that Alice has let me adopt them.

I can't do photos yet but this was them on Rabbit Rehome

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=25973

And many thanks to Lizzie who drove them part of the way up to meet me.

Anyone else got Californians?

Awww, they are beautiful!

The only other Californian I have seen on here is bunnytoes' bun Julie.

Oh you've got the beautiful Monica and Diego!!!

Wonderful news for them.:love::love:

I'm glad that they have arrived safetly. Please give them a gentle noserub from Auntie Di.

Sweet dreams now gorgeous and very lucky bunsters.:love::love::love::love:

Oooh, I know these lovely buns too and of course the lovely Alice!!

They are beautiful buns and Alice said they were coming to you - I hope you have a very happy future together :wave:

Oh wow I have always wanted these two :love:! Fabulous news that someone here has them, I will be requiring updates :D! Beautiful pair :love:

aww thanks everyone, I didn't realise that so many people would know my bunnies. they say hello to everyone of course and thank you for the kind wishes. :wave:
This morning it is raining for the first time since they arrived. It would appear that Diego is a fair weather bunster - once round the paddock and a quick nibble then back inside to wait for the breakfast delivery :roll:
Monica, however, was quite happy to be out and getting very wet :D
I will definitely send regular updates but suffice to say they are making themselves very at home.

They are lovely :love::love:
Parsley my first bun was a Californian (thats her in my avatar with her Rex husband Gilbert).

They are beautiful :D
We got our Lottie from Alice, her & her team are amazing! So glad these buns have found a new home :love:

Back