• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow :: 2008-2012 <3

WeatherGirl

Young Bun
tumblr_m5ixiiVc5G1r2gyl9o1_500.png

Lost one of my buns yesterday. He had an enlarged heart and a murmur, and was really struggling to breathe. I took him to the vet first thing in the morning, but had to get him pts in the afternoon.

We still have his brother, Rain. They didn't get along, and had to be kept in separate hutches. I feel bad for rain just now even though he's probably absolutely fine. He's quite an anti-social sort.. doesn't really like other rabbits to be honest. :/

We let him see Snow before we buried him so that he'd understand that he's gone.

We're all quite devastated to be honest. Feels like a wee family member has passed. :(

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. Snow was beautiful. My rabbit is a REW too, so always have a special soft spot for this type of bunny. xx

REWs are really beautiful.. mind you.. all bunnies are.. :)

Today we planted an apple tree beside the spot where we buried him last night. A nice little memorial to the lovable rascal!

REWs are really beautiful.. mind you.. all bunnies are.. :)

Today we planted an apple tree beside the spot where we buried him last night. A nice little memorial to the lovable rascal!

I am so sorry to hear about Snow.:cry::cry: What a beautiful bunny he was.

That's a lovely idea about planting an apple tree in his memory.

RIP dear Snow. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the replies. Everyone is so nice here, and understanding. x

A really sweet thing happened this evening. My son and I were looking out the kitchen window as it had started to rain, and I said to him that we wouldn't have to water the new apple tree tonight because Snow had watered it for us by making it rain.. Just as we both looked out at the tree, a rainbow appeared.. it was really bright and clear.. he just smiled so widely and said that it must be the rainbow bridge.. I thought it was nice.. :love:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. :(:(Snow was a handsome bunny and I'm sure he would approve of the apple tree. :love: Sleep tight Snow. xx

Back