• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen ~ 11th June 2012

I am so very, very sorry that you have lost Sir Victor, I know you must be devastated Jane, binky free Sir Victor, have fun at the bridge when you get there xx

A very sad loss indeed, most of all to you and Lady Lydia, but we will all miss seeing photos of Sir Victor, and hearing of his exploits.

I will always remember the story of him and his dear Lady Lydia keeping you awake all night with their wooden spoon game.

Take care xxx

A very sad loss and an end of an era.

Night Night Sir Victor.Youll be very much missed by alot of us here on RU.

Im so sorry Jane.Noserubs for Lydia.

Jane, I'm still crying over hearing of the loss of our very dear Sir Victor. He was and is so special, I'll hold him in my heart always. I loved hearing about him and Lady Lydia, they always brought smiles to even my most gloomy days. He was an icon, an absolute legend and a total credit to you. You did him proud. RIP Victor, you shine brightly up in the night sky and binky free. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is impossible to accept that I will never see this face again

BeFunky_sv6.jpg

I knew losing him would hit me hard, but I had not realised just how hard

:cry: :cry:

The pain seems endless

It is impossible to accept that I will never see this face again

BeFunky_sv6.jpg

I knew losing him would hit me hard, but I had not realised just how hard

The pain seems endless

What a cute picture. :cry: :cry:

There is no way to ease the pain, only ride the wave till it starts to subside. I am so, so sad.

Binky free handsome Sir Victor Velveteen - you are greatly missed here, by Jane & Lady Lydia and by all of us who heard of your exploits & saw Jane's photos.

Hugs for you Jane, and noserubs to Lady Lydia - I hope you can find comfort in each other through this dark time, and know that Sir Victor is watching over you both & all your bunny housemates from Rainbow Bridge.

Such a gorgeous bun, and lady Lydia too.
Sleep tight sir victor.
Thinking of both you and lady Lydia at this sad time Jane
xxxxxxxxxx

I don't know what to say as I am in tears :cry::cry:

He was absolutely stunning and he will be so sadly missed,

Binky free at the Bridge gorgeous boy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sad for you and Lady Lydia, a few tears have been shed at his beautiful photos. Remember that the depth of pain truly reflects the depth of love.

Rest in peace Sir Victor Velveteen :cry::cry::cry:

I've read all your posts and willed Victor to pull through - he was an absolutely beautiful bun - binky free gorgeous fella xxx

Back