• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen ~ 11th June 2012

hi jane i know now that time has not healed the pain. and i know how you feel as i feel it too. I wish i could give billy and beautiful sir victor a cuddle. i look at your bun and although i have only seen pics of him feel im missing him too. i dont come on here much now as it makes me cry so much. what breed is sir victor? as i have never seen such a beautiful bun. my billy as well was so beautiful. thank you sandra

hi jane i know now that time has not healed the pain. and i know how you feel as i feel it too. I wish i could give billy and beautiful sir victor a cuddle. i look at your bun and although i have only seen pics of him feel im missing him too. i dont come on here much now as it makes me cry so much. what breed is sir victor? as i have never seen such a beautiful bun. my billy as well was so beautiful. thank you sandra

Hello Sandra

You are so right, time most definitely has not healed the pain :cry:

Sir Victor was a mixture of Standard Rex, English Lop and Dwarf Lop. So not a breed as such.

I miss him more every day, as I am sure you too miss Billy.

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.

there is something you must always remember.

You are braver than you believe,

stronger than you seem,

and smarter than you think.

but the most important thing is,

even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you."

Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Oh Jane, it sounds like you're having a hard time with missing Sir Victor. He really was a very special rabbit. Sending hugs to you. :(

AMETHYST

What a beautiful scene :) you make such lovely pictures, Jane. :love:
I know you miss him so. What a unique and cherished rabbit he was, and still is. I wish I could do more to help ease the pain, but here are some (((((((((gentle hugs))))))))).
Thinking of you. xxxx

Three years have past and yet Sir Victor's untimely passing still seems unreal. His soul mate Lady Lydia still mourns his loss too and she still categorically refuses to be bonded with any other Rabbit. Sir Victor was her one and only, he always will be. One day their souls will be reunited forever

Thinking of both you and Lady Lydia today as you remember Sir Victor xxx

He was truly a magnificent looking bun :love:

Hope Lady L is doing ok xxx

I love seeing pictures of your lovely grey gentleman :love: Such an expressive face and he and Lydia were quite the couple.
I hope Lady Lydia is well these days. I know she must miss him so very much and that you do too.
(((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))) coming to you. xxxx

Gosh, I cannot believe it's three years - where has the time gone? Thinking of you and Sir Victor today and sending comforting hugs. I know just how much you miss him... xxx

Back