• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen ~ 11th June 2012

I'm so sorry Sir Victor has left for the bridge Jane :cry: He will never be forgotten and his memory will be with you always xx

Beautiful photos of a wonderful boy,you will always be remembered by many people.
Binky free Sir Victor.
So sorry for your huge loss Jane and Lady Lydia. Xxx

oh my goodness :cry: I haven't been on here for sooooo long, but i remember Sir Victor :love:

So very sorry for your loss, Jane. Lots of love xxx

Oh Jane, that's so sad :cry: :cry:

I love the 5th pic; he looks like a naughty puppy, let alone a naughty rabbit that's just been caught out!

What a beautiful bunny wabbit.

RIP Sir Victor Velveteen :cry:

Sleeptight Sir Victor you were a very handsome and well loved bunny and you will be missed by many of us here on RU .xxxxx

Thinking of you Jane and sending noserubs for Lady Lydia.x

Those photos made me smile and cry. Such a handsome character who kept you on your toes at all times :love:

Sleep tight Sir Victor x

I'm so sorry for your loss and know Sir Victor is binkying free.
The pain is unbearable my heart aches so much and I cry myslef to sleep thinking of the what ifs and the good times and wishing that life was different that we met before the pain had begun but in my heart I have a lifetime of memories to keep me going as I know you will and so much has been learnt from our special babies until we meet again and can make new memories together,
know your in our thoughts as is he and all the furries.xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss and know Sir Victor is binkying free.
The pain is unbearable my heart aches so much and I cry myslef to sleep thinking of the what ifs and the good times and wishing that life was different that we met before the pain had begun but in my heart I have a lifetime of memories to keep me going as I know you will and so much has been learnt from our special babies until we meet again and can make new memories together,
know your in our thoughts as is he and all the furries.xxx

What a lovely thing to say brought a tear to my eye :(

A very sad day Jane - my heart goes out to you and Lady Lydia. Sir Victor was a great character and clearly a much loved bun. The photos of him and Lady Lydia always made me smile. You are right - the world is a shade darker at his passing.

Rest easy at The Bridge Sir Victor xxx

Take care Jane xxx

I just cant believe he has gone :cry:

This photo was taken the day he arrived here

bv.jpg

I am just so totally stunned by the events of the last few days :cry:

Last edited:
How beautiful and regal. Those pictures show him off so well. I can only imagine what he was like in the fur.
I don't want to say goodbye either. He will be deeply missed.
Enjoy Paradise, Sir Victor.

Back