• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Bonding. Phew. I didn't sleep in the same bedroom. They seem absolutely fine.

safe journey Bandit (thats if Denise doesnt bunnynap him .. :shock: )

:shock: She did say Bandit was her type of bunny. He sounds wonderful.

Have spent a few hours cleaning absolutely everything. Not that Bandit will notice. ;)

Have a new willow mat for him, plenty of crunchies and plantain (sp).

Hello Mummy!!! :wave:

Here I am on my potty!!! :shock: But it's the only place I'd sit still for Auntie Denise to take a picture! :roll::lol:

Anyhow's I've been a very, very good boy & eaten all my pellets, veggies & hay :D Auntie Denise says she's fallen in love with me but know's I'm promised to Cutie-pie :love:

See you all tomorrow when Auntie Lindsay drops me off :wave:

Lots of wuv

Bandit
xxxx

DSCF7889.jpg

Sorry it's taken me all day to post a pic Amanda, things have been a bit hectic here :oops: We're leaving here about 11am tomorrow to meet Lindsay at 12pm - can't wait until your new fella is settled in with you guys :love:

Hello Mummy!!! :wave:

Here I am on my potty!!! :shock: But it's the only place I'd sit still for Auntie Denise to take a picture! :roll::lol:

Anyhow's I've been a very, very good boy & eaten all my pellets, veggies & hay :D Auntie Denise says she's fallen in love with me but know's I'm promised to Cutie-pie :love:

See you all tomorrow when Auntie Lindsay drops me off :wave:

Lots of wuv

Bandit
xxxx

DSCF7889.jpg

Sorry it's taken me all day to post a pic Amanda, things have been a bit hectic here :oops: We're leaving here about 11am tomorrow to meet Lindsay at 12pm - can't wait until your new fella is settled in with you guys :love:

Thank you so much everyone :wave:

Bandit is one gorgeous big boy. He is going to have to live with one messy girl. :lol: Her potty is just about everywhere.:oops::lol:

I have special treats for Bandit.

Oh wow I'm so pleased for you and him! Just checked back through your threads - did Mr B not get on with Cutiepie? That's unfortunate :( But it's given you a great opportunity to get another bun!

Oh wow I'm so pleased for you and him! Just checked back through your threads - did Mr B not get on with Cutiepie? That's unfortunate :( But it's given you a great opportunity to get another bun!

Thanks. They were fine for about 6/7 months, until he became ill and was at the vets for several nights. A few months before that Cutie-Pie was ill and also over night at the vets and it was never right after that. They put up with each other. The second tme, it was over.

He is happy single.

Have just got back Amanda from meeting Lindsay :wave: Your gorgeous Bandit is on his way to you, James & Cutie-pie :love:

Will look out for an update when he's arrived :D

Have just got back Amanda from meeting Lindsay :wave: Your gorgeous Bandit is on his way to you, James & Cutie-pie :love:

Will look out for an update when he's arrived :D

Thanks so much Denise. I thought I better pry the laptop off James to get an update.

So excited.

James was saying maybe he better come through the back door so not to upset Mr Bennett. :shock::lol: I don't think it will make much difference, there will be a time they see each other. I have to open the door several times a day and Bandit will be allowed to free range in there 24/7 once he has settled.

Back