• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Tallulah

Trixielover

Mama Doe
:cry::cry: On the 27th of May 2012, my little girl was found dead in the road outside the house at 5am. I so stupidly left the hutch door open by accident and they both got out. my Dad woke up for no reason and saw the hutch open. Got outside, saw Tallulah then picked Domino up; so lucky he was ok. We gave her a burial next to Trixie and Jess.

Tallulah, you were only 1, i feel SO SO guilty. :cry::cry: I will miss you forever...

P250611_1616.jpg

oh goodness, i am so sorry. :cry: easier said than done but don't be too hard on yourself, accidents happen. sleep tight tallulah x

I'm so sorry for your sad loss. Go easy on yourself, it was an accident, it could have happened to any of us.

Binky free little lady. So sorry for how this happened, but as others have said, we all makes mistakes and get it wrong sometimes so try to forgive yourself.

I am so very very sorry. I can totally understand how you are feeling and hope that you can start to forgive yourself soon. A tragic accident.

oh im soo sorry to hear this. im really sorry for your loss. binky free tallulah and try to remember that accidents happen and you did not do it with intention. we are only human. to error is human, to forgive is divine.

Back