• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dora

Eilish

New Kit
I lost my Dora yesterday morning; he was a beautiful French lop only 10 months old and I am devastated. He had been vaccinated against vhd and myxi but think he contracted pasteurella:cry: We rushed him to the vet yesterday morning who gave him two antibiotic injections and some oral antibiotic to start the next day.....he never saw the next day. He died in my arms barely half an hour after getting home from the vet. He seemed so well the previous day. His pal Panda, a little mini x dwarf lop is so lost without him. I don't think I'll ever get over his death. I found out his daddy died unexpectedly the previous week so maybe they'll be together at Rainbow Bridge. Miss you, Dora, my special boy:love:

PS how to put up a photo of my Dora?

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about Dora :cry: Binky free. There is a sticky in the 'help using the forum' section :wave:

I am very sorry :cry:

It would be a good idea to get Panda checked over by a Vet too, just to be on the safe side.

Binky Free Dora xx

Photo of Dora with Panda

Thankyou all; I shall take Panda to the vet as a precaution....she seems fine although a little lost. Apparently I should have left her with Dora's body for a couple of hours to help her realise that he's not coming back :-(. Dora's the big boy, Panda hiding behind him:love:
DoraandPanda.jpg
[/IMG]

Back