• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Jessie-Pie <3

sarahj4644

Young Bun
Rest in peace my little Jessica-Pie. I was lucky enough to have you in my life for 7 wonderful years after finding you at the RSPCA. You settled into being a house rabbit and instantly fell in love with our georgeous boy, Bumbles. You loved the garden and chewing up the dandelions. You and Bumbles were inseparable and always up to mischief. I miss you hammering on the bedroom door in a morning, demanding your breakfast. If I didn't open the door straight away, you would keep boxing it until I got up. You were such as tiny thing with a massive personality and although you didn't like being picked up, you loved to snuggle on the floor. I hope you're happy up there, doing those weird binkies of yours. Until we're reunited again, sleep tight little Pie. I love you xxx

photo.php

Last edited:
Back