• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Isabelle and Pixie~Boo

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
I haven't been on here for awhile, what with the big move from Essex to Lincs. But I just wanted to share that last week on Wednesday 30th May 2012, my two eldest does, Isabelle and Pixie Boo were given eternal sleep...:cry::cry:
My darling Isabelle, who went through so much, had an inoperable dental abscess and also a tumour in her dewlap. My lovely Pixie~Boo, went into stasis after her own upper molar problems and could not be saved:cry::cry:
I miss my girls so much, there is a gaping hole where they were. My only consolation is that Pixie~Boo is back with her husbun Benjamin and Isabelle is not troubled anymore and hopefully with my Troy, as he was so calm and sensitive:love:
Binky free girls, I miss you so much darlings.

Really sorry Claire, I know it's been really difficult to lose them both so close together. Binky free girls, forever young at the bridge xxxx

:cry: I am so sorry. It is hard to lose one and can only imagine how you must be feeling losing two so close together. Thinking of you x

Back