• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport York to Rugby

Hiya, I'm free tuesday and thurdsay evenings and part of those daytimes, and sundays untill 3pm at the moment due to my shift pattern at work, I can collect from anyone between 12-2 monday and wednesday and am not free at all for the next 3 saturdays, I am happy to collect from someone between junctions 20-28 of the M1 or if someones coming across country from york I can do leicestershire.

All very confusing, lol

xx

If you can collect from Junction 28 of M1 then it looks like we could be sorted:

Acomb rescue to Barnsley - Redfraggle
Barnsley to Junction 28 of M1 - Tracy
Junction 28 to home - Bikerbunnies

Sundays would suit me (any except this Sunday). Is Redfraggle OK with a Sunday too?

I've googled junction 28 of M1 and come up with The Derbyshire Hotel Carter Lane East, Derby, DE55 2EH.

If Captain Helen can get the bunny to me in Harrogate this sunday, I can take down to this hotel to meet Bikerbunnies?

Let me know if that's any good.

I've googled junction 28 of M1 and come up with The Derbyshire Hotel Carter Lane East, Derby, DE55 2EH.

If Captain Helen can get the bunny to me in Harrogate this sunday, I can take down to this hotel to meet Bikerbunnies?

Let me know if that's any good.

Thank you :) I'm not free on Sunday morning though :oops: (I know I said any time, I forgot) I could maybe get there for 2/3pm, but I think that's too late for Bikerbunnies. :( Unless you could have Bronte overnight?

Yeah I can have her overnight no probs. have got a playpen she can stay in the garage in if that's ok?

That sounds great, thank you :) I could come over any time on Saturday, as late as 7pm. Looks like it's just over 2.5 hours to Junction 28 and back, that's a long way, are you sure you can do all that?

That sounds great, thank you :) I could come over any time on Saturday, as late as 7pm. Looks like it's just over 2.5 hours to Junction 28 and back, that's a long way, are you sure you can do all that?

Yeah it's fine. At the end of the day it's my friend who's needing space for her sister's rabbit and I'd rather the rabbit came to you instead of RSPCA in York, so if I can help get the bunnyrun down quicker to free up space then that's fine :) How much petrol do you think it will take, about half a tank? I'm rubbish at knowing how much to allow :oops:

Bikerbunnies - I'll PM you to find out what time we can meet on the Sun.

Yeah it's fine. At the end of the day it's my friend who's needing space for her sister's rabbit and I'd rather the rabbit came to you instead of RSPCA in York, so if I can help get the bunnyrun down quicker to free up space then that's fine :) How much petrol do you think it will take, about half a tank? I'm rubbish at knowing how much to allow :oops:

Bikerbunnies - I'll PM you to find out what time we can meet on the Sun.

Google will estimate the fuel costs. I just checked Harrogate to DE55 2EH and it said £14.19 :shock: So I guess that's £28.38 there and back. :shock:

Hope Bikerbunnies is OK with Sunday :)

I'm a bit lost sorry, lol

Theres a premier Inn just off junction 28 of the M1 is that where the derbyshire is? sundays I need to be back in Rugby for 3pm. But I could collect on monday about 1pm, no later though as I have to be back for school.

Are we talking about the 1st July then?

I can't really afford much contributions for transport costs :( and I have my own petrol to pay for to get to the pick up point so not sure if you all still want to go ahead on that basis?

xx

I think we were talking about this Sunday, the 24th. £30 is a lot of money for petrol though. :( I'm not sure what to suggest now!

I'm still happy to do a section of the bunnyrun, that way it spreads the fuel costs a bit more, but I can't do this coming weekend.

I'm still happy to do a section of the bunnyrun, that way it spreads the fuel costs a bit more, but I can't do this coming weekend.

I can do a Sunday, and I can go as far as you Tracey if you can then do the onward bit. Bilsthorpe is fine. I will do that much for free to get Bronte there and can be with you by midday if I can collect from Captain H at 10. I can't do this weekend either but can do the weekend after.

Thank you. Sunday 1st would be fine for a 10am collection for me. So it's either one person does the whole journey this Sunday, or two people split the journey the following Sunday?

Thank you. Sunday 1st would be fine for a 10am collection for me. So it's either one person does the whole journey this Sunday, or two people split the journey the following Sunday?

If it does turn out to be a two person bunnyrun, then Sunday 1st is fine with me. :wave:

If it does turn out to be a two person bunnyrun, then Sunday 1st is fine with me. :wave:

If no-one can do this weekend it's me and you then Tracy. :wave:

Bikerbunnies, can you confirm that you can receive on the 1st and at what time. I can leave York earlier than 10 if need be.

And I'll get to meet Captain H :D

Hi Guys, presume no-one has said, but I'm driving from acomb to meet Bikerbunnies this coming sun, so all sorted :thumb:

So sorry I haven't checked on this thread before now :oops: I'm going from York to Basingstoke and past Rugby area on the 30th, and am happy to take bunny. I can see from last post transport has been arranged but not sure how inconvenient this is for people involved/if anyone is going out of their way or petrol costs being paid etc. I wouldn't want any petrol money and can drop bunny off at a service station near Rugby, and it won't be out of my way at all.

Just thought I'd say incase it was helpful at all!!!

Thank you for all the offers. :) I think we're sorted for this weekend now, but since it's not my money, I'll have to leave it to Bikerbunnies and P Prod UK to decide if they'd rather take up your offer Catherine xx

ETA: The 30th is a Saturday? I think Bikerbunnies said she couldn't do Saturdays?

Back