• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport York to Rugby

I can still do York to Barnsley (ish, poss a bit further if a petrol donation was available) on a weekend but not 23/24th.

I am defintiely free saturday and sunday, could possibly fit in something on thursday too if anyone is coming down this way any of those days, am happy to meet people somewhere :)

I could do a middle bit. I'm limited to distance due to fuel costs, but would be willing to do around 2 hours driving.

I'm in north Notts. I could drive up to Barnsley to meet Redfraggle (which would take me about an hour) and then drive back down to say Junction 28 of M1. It then takes me a further 30 minutes to drive home from the M1. This would be around 2 hours driving in total for me.

If someone in South Yorks could meet Redfraggle and drive the bunny south into Nottinghamshire, then I could do the next stage down the M1 and get her a bit nearer to Bikerbunnies.

Thank you for the offers :) At the moment any day and time is OK for me to hand Bronte over, when would you be able to meet someone Bikerbunnies? Or when wouldn't you be free, if that's easier?

Weekends are best for me, although this coming weekend would be difficult.

Don't mind whether it's a Saturday or a Sunday, I can work my own stuff around the bunnyrun.

so we've got york to where so far? I could maybe help with the first leg of journey on Sunday but at the moment I can't follow what's been offered and when!

Hiya, I'm free tuesday and thurdsay evenings and part of those daytimes, and sundays untill 3pm at the moment due to my shift pattern at work, I can collect from anyone between 12-2 monday and wednesday and am not free at all for the next 3 saturdays, I am happy to collect from someone between junctions 20-28 of the M1 or if someones coming across country from york I can do leicestershire.

All very confusing, lol

xx

Back