Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stiches for Jigsaw

Sounds similar to what my girls did to each other. That cost me about 150 as well. I had Nutmeg in an indoor cage for a while as they suggested I restrict her movement. Her's was right by her hind leg though, and was affecting her movement a but.

Photography / Mischa / Mini / Nutmeg / Smudge
    HOUSING STICKIES: INDOOR / OUTDOOR
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES
    GET WELL SOON SCHUMI!

Mama Doe

Been for the follow up appointment today, the vet is happy with how the wound is healing. Due back next Friday now for the last checkup.

He's still not eating many pellets yet but is munching bits of hay and some Muesli, I've seen poo so all is well there. I think he may be fed up of been couped up so I'm going to let him out an put Scooter in the pen instead.

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Sounds similar to what my girls did to each other. That cost me about 150 as well. I had Nutmeg in an indoor cage for a while as they suggested I restrict her movement. Her's was right by her hind leg though, and was affecting her movement a but.
    Luckily Jigsaws movement has been fine, I don't think he will hurt him self or affect the stitches but I will check on him later

Mama Doe

Fluffers

Jigsaw is eating pellets now however did September teach him to be a snob?

He won't touch the pellets from the bottom of the bag but he is eating the pellets from the new emergency bag I bought seen as though I was about to run out.

The old pellets are still sat there but the new ones have been nommed

Quote Originally Posted by Dave81 View Post
    Fluffers

Jigsaw is eating pellets now however did September teach him to be a snob?

He won't touch the pellets from the bottom of the bag but he is eating the pellets from the new emergency bag I bought seen as though I was about to run out.

The old pellets are still sat there but the new ones have been nommed
    His mum is no snob, she eats ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!

Very pleased to hear he's pelleting nomming again More nose rubs from me xx

Run free Melody & Boysie, our ponies of over 20 years, our special bunnies Inca & Badger
    & also gorgeous Fidget the crazy cat, all taken to early. We will never forget you xxx

Visit the Pledge a Pound Website and Forum http://pledgeapound.net/about.php

Mama Doe

God knows where he has picked up that snobbery from then, the rest are enjoying the bottom of the bag

Mama Doe

Went for the final vet check today, all is well they were surprised at how quickly he has healed up