Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorted

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Dont know but will try and see if I can post on a FB rabbit site that other RU'ers use.

So its Barnsley to somewhere in Sheffield/Derbyshire ?
    Yes, Barnsley to junction 28 M1 (or around there). Thanks BYB x

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieElms View Post
    Yes, Barnsley to junction 28 M1 (or around there). Thanks BYB x
    Thanks. I get so confused with junctions and motorways, you may as well talk Chinese to me, it makes no sense. Only today James was telling how hard it is to get to Cambridge (another story), I was totally confused.

Many thanks to Jenova xxx

Is this for a week on Sunday? The 10th? I should be able to help

I can pick Bandit up & bring him down to J28 to you AnnieElms...........................depending on if Amanda trusts me to pick up a BARC bunny especially one who is black & as gorgeous as Bandit He just *might* take a permanent detour via ours though......................

Will pop back on to check, but if I miss an update Amanda, can you message me on FB please?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyaddict View Post
    Is this for a week on Sunday? The 10th? I should be able to help

I can pick Bandit up & bring him down to J28 to you AnnieElms...........................depending on if Amanda trusts me to pick up a BARC bunny especially one who is black & as gorgeous as Bandit He just *might* take a permanent detour via ours though......................

Will pop back on to check, but if I miss an update Amanda, can you message me on FB please?
    Wow Thanks Denise. My FB freezes so much I hardly go on. Wasn't such a problem on friends computers but a real problem with mine.

He is gorgeous. I am sure Cutie-pie will love him. She is a very lonely girl and spends most of the time under the bed in the 2nd room. She doesn't like human contact and fair enough.

And yes, the 10th. Only hoping my son doesn't come home the same time, so they can get time to get to know each other. Otherwise they can live in our room.

Don't you dare take him home.
    Last edited by Barn Yard Bunnies; 30-05-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Wow Thanks Denise. My FB freezes so much I hardly go on. Wasn't such a problem on friends computers but a real problem with mine.

He is gorgeous. I am sure Cutie-pie will love him. She is a very lonely girl and spends most of the time under the bed in the 2nd room. She doesn't like human contact and fair enough.
    No probs Amanda - will keep popping back on. If AnnieElms can let me know a time & where abouts at J28, I can then sort it with Angie for the time to pick Bandit up from hers Might be best if me & AnnieElms can swap mobile numbers too just in case anything happens

Hopefully Cutie-pie & Bandit will be loved up in no time

I promise not to bunnynap him too Honestly.......................................... .

No probs Amanda - will keep popping back on. If AnnieElms can let me know a time & where abouts at J28, I can then sort it with Angie for the time to pick Bandit up from hers Might be best if me & AnnieElms can swap mobile numbers too just in case anything happens

I promise not to bunnynap him too Honestly.......................................... .
    If I go on and not upload pics I am normally ok for at least 10 minutes. I don't know why it plays up. Have her number if you want me to pass it on.

I feel so sad for Cutie-pie, she was so happy with Sunshine, even Mr Bennett in the first several months. She pines at the door for him. Have seen them together since I got back and he is clearly frightened of her, no idea why.

Mama Doe

Thanks Bunnyaddict, that would be amazing if you could do that! I will PM you x

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieElms View Post
    Thanks Bunnyaddict, that would be amazing if you could do that! I will PM you x
    Have pm'd you back AnnieElms Will check what time to pick Bandit up from Angie's when I see her tomorrow - fingers crossed this little man will be on his way to Amanda, James & Cutie-pie next weekend

Have pm'd you back AnnieElms Will check what time to pick Bandit up from Angie's when I see her tomorrow - fingers crossed this little man will be on his way to Amanda, James & Cutie-pie next weekend
    Thanks Denise you should not be thinking of this after your loss today. I hope you are ok.

Thanks Denise you should not be thinking of this after your loss today. I hope you are ok.
    Thanks Amanda, I'm doing ok - not been an easy few days at all, but know that's the hard part about being a bunny lover isn't it?

AnnieElms has pm'd me & I've replied - I will try to give her a call tomorrow to make arrangements. Bandit is with Tracey & I think I'm picking him up Friday night as collecting Purdy our foster bunny back from being speyed - makes sense for him to come to us for a couple of nights, to save me having to go back to Barnsley on Sunday morning before bringing him down to J28

I promise I will NOT become attached to him even though he is a big, black gorgeous bunny (which you know I love lol!) & Bandit will make it safely to you, James & Cutie-pie on Sunday