• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted

Yes, Barnsley to junction 28 M1 (or around there). Thanks BYB x

Thanks. I get so confused with junctions and motorways, you may as well talk Chinese to me, it makes no sense. :oops: Only today James was telling how hard it is to get to Cambridge (another story), I was totally confused.

Is this for a week on Sunday? The 10th? I should be able to help :wave:

I can pick Bandit up & bring him down to J28 to you AnnieElms...........................depending on if Amanda trusts me to pick up a BARC bunny especially one who is black & as gorgeous as Bandit ;) He just *might* take a permanent detour via ours though......................;) :p

Will pop back on to check, but if I miss an update Amanda, can you message me on FB please? :wave:

Is this for a week on Sunday? The 10th? I should be able to help :wave:

I can pick Bandit up & bring him down to J28 to you AnnieElms...........................depending on if Amanda trusts me to pick up a BARC bunny especially one who is black & as gorgeous as Bandit ;) He just *might* take a permanent detour via ours though......................;) :p

Will pop back on to check, but if I miss an update Amanda, can you message me on FB please? :wave:

Wow Thanks Denise. My FB freezes so much I hardly go on. Wasn't such a problem on friends computers but a real problem with mine.

He is gorgeous. :love: I am sure Cutie-pie will love him. She is a very lonely girl and spends most of the time under the bed in the 2nd room. She doesn't like human contact and fair enough.

And yes, the 10th. Only hoping my son doesn't come home the same time, so they can get time to get to know each other. Otherwise they can live in our room.

Don't you dare take him home. ;)

Last edited:
Wow Thanks Denise. My FB freezes so much I hardly go on. Wasn't such a problem on friends computers but a real problem with mine.

He is gorgeous. :love: I am sure Cutie-pie will love him. She is a very lonely girl and spends most of the time under the bed in the 2nd room. She doesn't like human contact and fair enough.

No probs Amanda - will keep popping back on. If AnnieElms can let me know a time & where abouts at J28, I can then sort it with Angie for the time to pick Bandit up from hers :D Might be best if me & AnnieElms can swap mobile numbers too just in case anything happens :wave:

Hopefully Cutie-pie & Bandit will be loved up in no time :love:

I promise not to bunnynap him too ;) Honestly...........................................:p

No probs Amanda - will keep popping back on. If AnnieElms can let me know a time & where abouts at J28, I can then sort it with Angie for the time to pick Bandit up from hers :D Might be best if me & AnnieElms can swap mobile numbers too just in case anything happens :wave:

I promise not to bunnynap him too ;) Honestly...........................................:p

If I go on and not upload pics I am normally ok for at least 10 minutes. I don't know why it plays up. Have her number if you want me to pass it on.

I feel so sad for Cutie-pie, she was so happy with Sunshine, even Mr Bennett in the first several months. She pines at the door for him. Have seen them together since I got back and he is clearly frightened of her, no idea why.

Thanks Bunnyaddict, that would be amazing if you could do that! I will PM you x

Thanks Bunnyaddict, that would be amazing if you could do that! I will PM you x

Have pm'd you back AnnieElms :wave: Will check what time to pick Bandit up from Angie's when I see her tomorrow - fingers crossed this little man will be on his way to Amanda, James & Cutie-pie next weekend :D

Have pm'd you back AnnieElms :wave: Will check what time to pick Bandit up from Angie's when I see her tomorrow - fingers crossed this little man will be on his way to Amanda, James & Cutie-pie next weekend :D

Thanks Denise you should not be thinking of this after your loss today.:cry: I hope you are ok.

Thanks Denise you should not be thinking of this after your loss today.:cry: I hope you are ok.

Thanks Amanda, I'm doing ok - not been an easy few days at all, but know that's the hard part about being a bunny lover isn't it? :cry:

AnnieElms has pm'd me & I've replied - I will try to give her a call tomorrow to make arrangements. Bandit is with Tracey & I think I'm picking him up Friday night as collecting Purdy our foster bunny back from being speyed - makes sense for him to come to us for a couple of nights, to save me having to go back to Barnsley on Sunday morning before bringing him down to J28 :)

I promise I will NOT become attached to him even though he is a big, black gorgeous bunny (which you know I love lol!;)) & Bandit will make it safely to you, James & Cutie-pie on Sunday ;) :love:

Thanks Denise, will catch up with you tomorrow. Landline may be better as mobile reception not always very good here, but if we don't pick up, try the mobile. Thanks, so much for your help with the run x

Thanks Lindsay - will do :wave: No probs at all, glad to help out in getting Bandit to his new home - bless him he's been waiting so long. Thank you for doing the majority of the run, he wouldn't get to Amanda without you :D

Catch you tomorrow :wave:

Bandit is now with us Amanda :wave: God he's totally gorgeous!!!!!!! :love: Just my type of bunny ;)

Have also made arrangments with Lindsay for Sunday, so your gorgeous new boy will be with you soon :D :love:

Bandit is now with us Amanda :wave: God he's totally gorgeous!!!!!!! :love: Just my type of bunny ;)

Have also made arrangments with Lindsay for Sunday, so your gorgeous new boy will be with you soon :D :love:

Oh wow Denise I am so excited. :love: Nervous as well.

Cutie-pie sits under the double bed all day and night and only pops in to eat or use the litter tray. When I went to feed her she ran away. She will never trust people sadly. I hope this changes their lives for the better.

I am so very grateful for what you and Lindsey are doing. I really appreciate it so much. xxx

Awww I bet you are :love: I really hope Bandit will help Cutie-pie bless her :love:

You're very welcome, I'm not doing that much of the journey - it's Lindsay that's doing most of it, but just glad to be able to help & so glad this little lad will have his forever home after waiting a year bless him :D:love: Thank you so much for giving a long term BARC bunny a fab home :D

If I get chance tomorrow I'll post you a pic of him :love:

Awww I bet you are :love: I really hope Bandit will help Cutie-pie bless her :love:

You're very welcome, I'm not doing that much of the journey - it's Lindsay that's doing most of it, but just glad to be able to help & so glad this little lad will have his forever home after waiting a year bless him :D:love: Thank you so much for giving a long term BARC bunny a fab home :D

If I get chance tomorrow I'll post you a pic of him :love:

Thanks. He looks a beautiful big boy. :love: I don't know how old the photos are I have seen of him.

I am sure Cutie-pie can't wait. I only hope Mr Bennett does get even more indignant. :lol: James keeps saying why why why, not another bunny. :oops: Mr Bennett is already nick named Mr Bankrupt Me. :lol::lol::lol: To be honest that is all he worries about.

We are going to have to say to his family we are fostering. :roll: My family and friends know I am getting another bunny, so don't be surprised if I have to refer to Bandit as a foster. A real shame but I know what his family are like. Anyway I don't know why its any of their business.

Back