• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rory :'(

DemiS

Warren Veteran
My gorgeous hand reared boy, only 3 years old :cry:

My grandma had rats in the garage, and we think they'd been biting Rory when he'd been in there, so she put poison down and kept Rory out, but Rory snook in without her knowing and he passed away in the night :cry:

I know he had a much better life there, he had a good period of time with Baby (unfortunately they recently had to be seperated), and then has been living with my grandmas for a while, free range of the garden most of the day, constant cuddles and attention and given veg and dandelion all through the day , but I've heard rat poison causes a long horrible death :(

Video of him on Blue peter, licking the presenter and showing how much of a friendly boy he is :(

66966_446266590771_832020771_5125491_2767083_n.jpg

18652_285643080771_832020771_3246848_6168744_n.jpg

I love you Rory, didn't get much time with you as you were at my grandmas but you had a much better life there, just sorry it ended so quickly :cry:

As soon as I saw this my heart dropped. I'm so so sorry. He was gorgeous and I'm sat hear in tears because he looks so much like my Blanche, who passed away last year. Thriantas are such gorgeous bunnies and by far my favourite. I can't stress how much I feel for you right now. Binky free Rory xxxx

Demi im so so sorry :(
you gave him such a wonderfull life and he did alot to help the lives of other buns. He was such a lovely and cuddly bun.

Demi im so so sorry :(
you gave him such a wonderfull life and he did alot to help the lives of other buns. He was such a lovely and cuddly bun.

Thanks everyone

And aww I guess he did promote like welfare and exercise, and he's certainly given me a kick to take better care of mine, Rory had a great life, running around all day with tons of attention from my grandma, ordering a little memorial thing and a new hutch for the others as soon as I have the money.

Oh my gosh! Not Rory :cry: I saw the thread name but couldn't see what part of the forum it was posted in on my phone. My heart dropped when the thread loaded and I saw. :( He was a lovely bunny and had an amazing life with you. :love: Binky free Rory, I'm so sorry Demi xx

Still in shock, I think it's only just fully hit me, been sent home from school because I've been crying from the moment I woke up :cry: Just feel so awful I never got to say bye, I'd barely seen him in the last few weeks because he lived with my grandma, and I always said I wanted his ring as a reminder if he was to pass away but I don't have that either now :(

Still in shock, I think it's only just fully hit me, been sent home from school because I've been crying from the moment I woke up :cry: Just feel so awful I never got to say bye, I'd barely seen him in the last few weeks because he lived with my grandma, and I always said I wanted his ring as a reminder if he was to pass away but I don't have that either now :(

*hugs* What's happened to his ring? You don't need it because you have lots of photos and memories. :love: xx

*hugs* What's happened to his ring? You don't need it because you have lots of photos and memories. :love: xx

I didn't take it off whilst he was alive incase he got lost (a rings visible unlike a microchip), but yeah grandma found him early morning and buried him, besides I wouldn't really fancy taking it off a dead rabbit :( I have a brush with some ginger fur on, a lot of it is probably Nami and Baby's but I'm sure some of it is in there, so Jayne is going to put something together for me to remember him by :love: Not sure what to write on his plaque, I think I want 'binky free' in it but yeah minds blocked at the moment :( if anyone has suggestions they'd be much appreciated

aww:(

hiya
hope your okay
i think i saw the blue peter with rory on it
aww i loved him on it!
lots and hugs to you and rory

[][][]binky free rory[][][]

Back