• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie - September 2001 - 21st May 2012

Fran

Warren Veteran
I don't know where to begin with writing a tribute to you that would even come close to explaining just how special you were. We had you for over 10 years, we brought you home when you were 8 weeks old and you were always just a great dog to own. I don't think there was a time when you did anything 'naughty', apart from rolling in things on walks perhaps! You were amazing with all the cats and dogs, you looked after Diesel and he adored you and Harvey loved you as well and looked up to you. This is so sudden I just can't believe you aren't here anymore.

Scan_Pic0007.jpg

Scan_Pic0006.jpg

You were in your element when you were on a walk, you had such spirit and would run around just as much now as you did when you were a puppy! Nobody ever believed you were 10 when we told them because of how much energy you still had. Even though you had terrible arthritis, you never let it bother you and would make the most of it. It was so clear from your attitude that you loved life.

Eating my breakfast this morning without you next to me pawing me to give you a bit of my toast was so hard. You always made sure you were in your place next to the table by the time we sat down to eat, and obviously knew I was soft as you sat next to me all the time! You were such a bossy lady, telling us exactly when you wanted to come in or go out into the garden and often waking us up for your breakfast. Love you so much lovely girl, I'm so glad we were able to visit you yesterday even if you didn't really recognise us. I hope you were able to go peacefully and that you weren't uncomfortable at all. We all love you and are going to miss our beautiful girl more than anything.

Goodnight Millie, run free with Diesel dog now xx

Scan_Pic0005.jpg

P1030664.jpg

P1030678.jpg

P1000067.jpg

P1000034.jpg

Last edited:
So very sorry for your devastating loss. She obviously had a full and happy life while she was with you. :cry:

This hurts so much. I keep looking for you and expecting you to come shuffling into the room and I just can't believe you're not here anymore :cry: :cry:

What a beauty! I am so sorry that she has gone. :cry:
Run free Millie. Watch over your Mum from the Bridge, dear one.

Thank you all. Still quite shocked, it seems so wrong here not being here when she was a part of the family for so long :(

Back