Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oh my, did you just eat that bunny?

Default oh my, did you just eat that bunny?

Please understand that i do not intentionaly feed my bunny anything that could be harmful when reading this.

Over the past week or so sage has grown so much, and has also become quite daring. I live in an apartment with teenage boys and as you can imagine its hard to keep bunny proofed. The other day i walked into the living room and she was eating marijuana to my utter disbelief. She has also been caught in pringles cans, and even jumped into my rice bowl and started chowing down! Luckly i am a vegetarian, but im still worried. She doesnt seem as interested in her pellets or hay and wants to eat my food! She even peed on me when i didnt share my icecream. Does anybody have any advice on this behavior? And particularly will eating marijuana hurt her? /:

Warren Veteran

I'm going to take a guess that no-one here has ever given their bunny a chance to eat weed ...

I know i sound horrible. ): its not me though i swear..

I think you shouldn't have a bunny in that kind of environment. All rabbits will "mug" you for something they think is food. Why was there drugs lying around when the rabbit was in the room? At the end of the day she is your responsibility and if you can't bunny proof the flat then maybe you should either have her penned up or give her to a safer home?

Bunnies: Fiver, Xena and Shadowfax

Dog: Larka

Dandelion. Forgive Me. You Shall Never Be Forgotten.
    Ellie. You'll always be in my heart. I love you.
    Mack. You passed peacefully at home surrounded by loved ones, I hope you are now out of pain and at peace. You are sorely missed.

Rosie. I can't believe you are no longer at my side. I miss you so much. Wait at the bridge for me.

Why would you have that in your house???

In site and out for a rabbit to get????

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by abbeybabybunney!kinz View Post
    I know i sound horrible. ): its not me though i swear..
    But the rabbit is your responsibility and as such it is your responsibility to ensure that no harm comes to her and that she is eating the correct food.

I really don't think weed is going to do your bunny much good...is it growing as a plant??? If it's a plant, then (from what I've heard) the leaves probably don't contain as much active ingredient as the flowers...though I could be wrong!
    Two sons age 14 and 9
    Bugsy aged 7, Poppy adopted March 2010, Jenson adopted 28/4/13, Bramble adopted 7/7/14
    Cocoa & Ginger the piggies

My baby Pebbles adopted July 2010 gone to the bridge 16/4/13..you fought so hard little one
    RIP little Chloe and RIP Violet 2/11/13- 25/6/14 wish you had stayed longer

Personally I would take the bunny to a vets as that can't have done it any good poor thing

In Memory Of My Gorgeous Bridge Bunnys Scratch,George,Lily,Dudley,And Now My Little Smudge Gone But NEVER Forgotten xxxxxxxx

Because i live here and its their apartment, somebody just left some broken up and it was the littlest bit. Also marijuana is a natural substance, im not going to make myself homeless because somebody smoked a joint. I was getting ready for work, youve never stepped out of the room for a minute? I cant control my roomates, that doesnt mean im a bad mommy. )':