• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Larry

alio71

Mama Doe
We only had you for a few short months. A permanent foster for Jane Dexter you were a little bit special but oh so beautiful. In the time you were with us you joined another group of buns and enjoyed life with them. Benjii bun was washing the fur from your face when my daugher left for school but when I returned home half an hour later you were collapsed. I gathered you up and cuddled you tight and told you how much we loved you as you slipped off quietly to rainbow bridge. I'm sorry your first 6 years were so rubbish and so glad you spent your last months with us. Night night little one, sleep peacefully.

104_0696.jpg

So very sorry Ali :cry: but so glad he found you and happiness before he left for the bridge xxx

Binky free little Larry xxx

I'm sorry for your loss, but well done for giving a special bun some precious special time. :thumb:

Binky free Larry. xxx

I didn't realise you lost him Ali:cry: I am so sorry, so thankful he spent his last months happy and with you and yours xx

the time he spent with you were the best moments for him and im glad he had a good wonderful life with you in the end. sleep tight litle one and binky free.

what a lovely little rabbit. so sorry for your loss. i bet he loved his last months being cared for properly and loved. sleep tight little one. x

Back