• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indestructible bunny toys

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Any ideas? :)

Mine destroy everything I give them! The only thing they haven't destroyed is their Kong small animal toy

I want something they can chew on obviously but that might last more than a day :lol:

Hard plastic stacking cups and treat balls are the only things that last with mine. I gave them a kong and they started to eat it :shock:

they've also got one of those teach & treat things that's still going strong and provides entertainment now and again.

I think the destructible ones are the most fun sometimes... tho I know what you mean, my 2 ate a whole willow ball in 6hrs the other day! I spent ages looking for it then I found this tiny tiny little scrap left and I was like :shock::shock::shock:

I found some willow garden border edging in poundland yesterday and made a willow tunnel for them held open by a couple of the willow sticks from the pet shop that they normally ignore, even in a stick monster. They loved it, not exactly indestructible, but now lasted more than 4 times the time the willow ball did :lol: and still going strong!

Ooooo just thought, have you seen this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SML-CHINC...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item45f41e7d41

My 2 love it, especially if you get some of the treat flavoured hay to go in it. They do a bigger one for buns but I got this one and they can throw it around which they enjoy. They currently have meadow hay with mint and rose hips in theirs!

Have you tried the cardboard insides of toilet paper? If you stuff them with grass, hay, dandelions e.t.c. they can throw them around, chew them and have fun pulling the insides out with no cost! They aren't exactly indestructable but the bunnies have lots of fun with them! :D

Back