• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please give a gentle welcome to

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Princess 'Snowy' Snowdrop :love:

She has had a very hard and sad life and needs lots of love and patience.

She was taken to Paws Here rescue for boarding and never collected, then bullied, attacked and bitten by her cage mate, then she developed an irritable molar spur (for which she needed surgery and eye drops) which will no doubt reoccur. She is very shy around humans and submissive and scared of other rabbits no doubt due to her past experience and has had to live alone as a result. She has also been in rescue and overlooked for almost a year and is very thin and fragile. So she is a very vulnerable little rabbit who needs a loving mama. She is estimated to be around 2-3 years and is spayed but we won't be looking to find her a mate any time soon. She needs time to find her confidence first.

I received a very heartbreaking email about her from the rescue for and I just knew before I even knew what she looked like that she was incredibly special and that I could help her as I have experience with dental buns and shy buns.

She may not have very long to live depending on the severity of her condition but she will be living like a princess with us. I've already ordered this for her.

So here is my tiny wee princess, as delicate, and dainty and fragile as her floral namesake.

PrincessSnowdrop15thMay201214.jpg

PrincessSnowdrop15thMay201227.jpg

PrincessSnowdrop15thMay201228.jpg

PrincessSnowdrop15thMay201239.jpg

PrincessSnowdrop15thMay201241.jpg

PrincessSnowdrop15thMay201243.jpg

She is a very pretty lady :) Also just wanted to say that I have one of those but the wooden colour one! The buns love it :D

:love::love::love::love::love:

Can't believe people could put their buns into boarding and just not pick them up :cry:

It happens a lot sadly :(

She was left with her mate but her mate bullied her and after separation was adopted quite quickly. I'm not sure why Snowdrop was passed over as she is very beautiful but no matter she is with us now :love:

She is a very pretty lady :) Also just wanted to say that I have one of those but the wooden colour one! The buns love it :D

Thank you for letting me know. I had a hunch it could be perfect for bunnies because of the two levels but its nice to hear it from someone who does know. I plan to stuff the lower level with hay :lol:

The poor wee lamb looks like she could use all the love she can get but I know you are the perfect mama for her. She is safe now. xxx

She is adorable. :love::love::love::love: We had a Paws Here bun called Mittens who was Floppy's partner after his brother died.

Back