• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please give a gentle welcome to

so happy that she has a loving happy home now and that you wil lgive her lots of TLC so she enjoys whatever time she has on this earth to be the best possible. xx

Aw i used to buy things from paws here when i worked in edinburgh. I've been following snowy's story on twitter. I'm so glad she has a new home!

Oo I thought it was you who'd adopted her :D:love: She was one of my favourites and I remember when she first came in to Paws Here for boarding! So glad she's with you now :) Paws Here bunnies are the best bunnies ;)

Oo I thought it was you who'd adopted her :D:love: She was one of my favourites and I remember when she first came in to Paws Here for boarding! So glad she's with you now :) Paws Here bunnies are the best bunnies ;)

I wondered if you'd notice :D

She is a wee star. She sleeps beside me at night, has auto litter trained herself and is so gentle. She is definitely more of a people person bunny so far. She is still a bit skittish though and runs away if I move too fast or at all sometimes but other than that she is settling in well.

Also for those of you who don't know, Snowball is helping me to run a fundraiser in the fundraising section so please check it out. She is joined by my other Paws Here adoptee, Bilbo.

Back