• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very young wildie - we named you Bramble

Binky free Bramble xoxoxo

You did a wonderful thing; you filled the end of Bramble's short life with kindness and gave the gift of a peaceful passing.

was ok reading this and then I saw the photo :cry: Bless you Graham and your wife for being so kind :love:

RIP Bramble

I am in bits at this, what you and your wife did that for that little bun was so kind - I am glad there are people like you in the world.

Binky free little wildy Bramble xxxx

Poor little Bramble, so young, forever free and happy at The Bridge x

Lovely to see that you cared enough to stop and do something... however much that hurts us we have a duty I believe to do all that we can xx

Oh that's so sad! Glad you helped the little mite pass gently and pain free.

Your wife is so very sweet for giving him a name. She's right.

binky free beauty.xx

That was so kind of you and I know how upsetting it is. I did the same thing years ago. I leapt into the road to pick up a little injured bunny. Very sad to deal with but has to be done. Im thankful that their suffering can be ended.

Aw<3

At the bridge now bramble <3 Bet you were a lovley bunny <3
I bet he is very thankful to you for making his last hours better <3

WOW! Forever Touched.

I want you to really know how much this story has touched me. My husband and I are 28 and 29 years of age, and have been together since we were 10 years old. Through-out our time together we have adopted and nursed every loving animal that has came into our lives through God. We struggled to have our one and only 4 year old son for many years, so for the most part our little animals were are precious babies. I WANT YOU TO KNOW NOT VERY MANY PEOPLE IN THE STATES WOULD DO WHAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE DID FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE WILD BUNNY. To people here a small rabbit dying on the side of the highway is a trivial thing, and they would have drove by, not EVEN NOTICING!!! Society here is a shame. We truely have lost touch with with all the small, wonderful, loving things, that bring us together to make us mankind. Thank you Graham, & RU for restoring a bit of my faith in humanity. <3 God Bless You, Your Loving Wife, And Sweetie Bramble!!

I want you to really know how much this story has touched me. My husband and I are 28 and 29 years of age, and have been together since we were 10 years old. Through-out our time together we have adopted and nursed every loving animal that has came into our lives through God. We struggled to have our one and only 4 year old son for many years, so for the most part our little animals were are precious babies. I WANT YOU TO KNOW NOT VERY MANY PEOPLE IN THE STATES WOULD DO WHAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE DID FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE WILD BUNNY. To people here a small rabbit dying on the side of the highway is a trivial thing, and they would have drove by, not EVEN NOTICING!!! Society here is a shame. We truely have lost touch with with all the small, wonderful, loving things, that bring us together to make us mankind. Thank you Graham, & RU for restoring a bit of my faith in humanity. <3 God Bless You, Your Loving Wife, And Sweetie Bramble!!

Totally agree.

You here about people not helping another person who has fell/ is in trouble all the time in the news. Why would they help a rabbit? Sad state of times.

But glad there are people like us who care :thumb::love:

" Thank You" Graham for trying to help the little wildie we often pick them up off the side of the road alive but broken and we know the outcome is not going to be good but we try we have most of them buried in our garden.

Binky free at the Bridge little one xxxxxxxxxxx

Back