• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introduction

newbie2012

New Kit
I posted a question on here a couple of days ago so thought I should introduce myself. I have a gorgeous 7yo bun called Alfie who until the last few months has been a terror. His diet consists mainly of carpet, wallpaper and my books. Occasionally he will play with his own toys but favours my things. He has a neat trick of homing in on something, snatching it, then running off to eat it.
His favourite game is hopping right under my feet to see how many times he can make me lose balance without kicking him. Usually the scores are even. :roll:

That's all I can think of for now. :wave:

Haha welcome to the forum!

Alfie sounds like a little monkey! I think a few of us can definitely sympathise haha!

Hi there! :wave:
sounds like Alfie would get on like a house on fire with my Errol :p Errol loves eating paper (especially if you're reading or writing something important) and also plays the hopping under our feet game, which is very brave of him considering me and my partner both wear boots most of the time :lol:

Back