• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Handmade necklace and earring set auction for PAP- ENDS TONIGHT!

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I'm actioning this necklace and earring set I have made, with all proceeds going to Pledge a Pound.

They are made with polymer clay bubble beads (handmade by a fellow crafter over on Folksy) and finished with glass bicone beads. The earring findings and chain are both silver plated, and the chain length will be made to whatever size is wanted by the winner.

p1000495g.jpg

p1000494uj.jpg

Who would like to start the bidding? This auction will close 26th May :wave:

Last edited:
They are really pretty! I can't bid at the moment but hope you raise a good amount for PAP, as this is lovely!

tiger_lily thanks so much for donating these on auction for Pledge a Pound.

They really are beautiful!

Package it up and take it to the Post Office, they'll talk you through the customs label that needs to be on it :)

Thank you :) Do you have any idea how much it would cost to post to the US? It would be large letter size but not too heavy.

Sorry about the slow reply!

Airmail to USA:

£3.30 for up to 100g
£3.86 for 101g to 150g
£4.42 for 151g to 200g

Thank you Kermit, I don't think it would be over 100g so that would make it £3.30.

If you find out let me know. Include the shipping in my bid as well! It's worth it!

Right, the extra postage would be £2 on top of what I would be paying, so if you want to bid, if you bid as normal, but add an extra £2 at the end (if you win) to cover the extra postage. Does that make sense?

Thank you!

Sorry (again!) for the slow reply, not had time to get onto the computer!

This will close at 9pm tonight- so just over 3 hours!

Back