• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.I.P Buster 13/09/2009 - 05/05/2012

Cashew1992

Young Bun
I had a total shock on Saturday morning to find my baby boy Buster had passed away over night; We have no idea why he was a perfectly healthy bunny; Just 5 days before we'd made a trip to the vets for a check up and booster jabs.

He spent almost of his days doing what he loved best having free run of the garden binkying around (which is why he got nick named 'Booster')and eating all our dandelions; I've never known a bunny with such a monster appetite there really wasn't a food he wouldn't eat. Despite how skittish he was when we first got him we could see he had a heart of gold; and he loved to show it. If we left the back door open he'd run in to greet us and lay on the sofa next to me :)

He show'd no sign of slowing down or being poorly i can't believe he's gone so young....

Binky free Buster 13/09/2009 - 05/05/2012 <3

2zp5jl4.jpg

Last edited:
Oh how sad :cry: I am so sorry :cry:

Did he have the new combination vaccine ?

Have you been in touch with the Vet to let them know what has happened ?

Binky Free Buster xx

So very sorry to read this - what a terrible shock it must have been for you. Do you think he possibly had a reaction to the booster? Poor Buster, he's a bright star now shining down from Rainbow Bridge. xxx Thinking of you at such a heartbreaking time.

Oh how sad :cry: I am so sorry :cry:

Did he have the new combination vaccine ?

Have you been in touch with the Vet to let them know what has happened ?

Binky Free Buster xx

Yes he'd had the Myxi and VHD combined; i was reassured it was perfectly safe :/ It's the first time (and possibly the last) i've used the combo. I did call the vets said they've not yet had any bunny pass because of the jab and they suggested an autopsy but after talking with my mum,dad and sister we just wanted to lay him to rest so i guess we'll never know.

x

i am truly very sorry for your loss. its a real shock that it was so unexpected. binky free buster and eat as much as you like in heaven. xx

Back