• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - Brand new 6ft Hutch on offer CLOSED

:lol::lol::lol:

You bet - I think you should change the thread title to "Tea with Steve on offer, oh and a brand new 6ft hutch"...... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

You bet - I think you should change the thread title to "Tea with Steve on offer, oh and a brand new 6ft hutch"...... ;)

I was thinking that could have been the prize and we should have kept the hutch :lol:

Maybe I will just hire Steve out as our next fundraiser :D:lol:

CLOSED :D:D:D

Thank you everyone for donating and making this such a huge success :wave:

the draw will take place tomorrow as I have gradually been writing out the names today with my little helper Humphrey :love: who thought it was great fun :lol:

Am aiming to announce the winner around lunchtime, just depends on how tomorrow mornings vet visits go :?

Thank you again, you are all wonderful :D:wave:

Thank you :wave:

Humphrey was actually very good :love: I had written the names and cut them up and then I let him sit on the bed with me while I folded them all up and put them in a cake tin. He kept putting his head in to see what was going on then licking my hand and face, so sweet:love:. And I was talking to him like an idiot saying ooh look another one for Karen, and here's one for Twigs, you remember her, oh and one for sam :oops: :lol::lol:

Thank you :wave:

Humphrey was actually very good :love: I had written the names and cut them up and then I let him sit on the bed with me while I folded them all up and put them in a cake tin. He kept putting his head in to see what was going on then licking my hand and face, so sweet:love:. And I was talking to him like an idiot saying ooh look another one for Karen, and here's one for Twigs, you remember her, oh and one for sam :oops: :lol::lol:

Aw, that is so sweet (just what my Homer would have done) x

Slight delay on the draw as waiting for the vet to ring me at the moment.

Will get it done by this evening, so sorry

We all understand, Liz. Poorly bunnies come first so don't rush to get it done today if you're not up to it.

:wave:Hopped by to see about the draw, so excited:lol::lol::oops: Totally agree with KarenM, bunnies come first. I hope you received good news from the vet, paws crossed for you.
xxxGeri

Need to get bunnies cleaned and fed and then all being well we can do the draw. I couldn't sleep tonight if I didn't know how had won :lol::lol:

Back