• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - Brand new 6ft Hutch on offer CLOSED

I'll get a couple of tickets too...but it will have to wait till after payday if thats ok :wave:
Karen I don't mind buying your tickets too if you want to give me the money for them

Thanks, Sam. I will do that if it's OK with Liz. Will put the money aside now so I have it when I next see you. Will have to try and come over asap as I am running out of SS. Eleven hungry mouths soon get through even those huge bags.

I think I have Tuesday off until a meeting at 4.30 pm, if that's any good for me visiting?

Thanks everyone, will update list and get in touch with those that need details over the next couple of days :wave:

Thank you so much :love: I know our vet bill this month is going to be well over £1000 for the second month running so every little bit really does help :D

I have updated the first post, please check that I haven't missed you off or made a mistake with the number of entries to the draw, thanks :wave:

Thank you so much :love: I know our vet bill this month is going to be well over £1000 for the second month running so every little bit really does help :D

I have updated the first post, please check that I haven't missed you off or made a mistake with the number of entries to the draw, thanks :wave:

:wave: I sent £6 yesterday via paypal but I'm not on the list, if the money hasn't gone through can you let me know so I can work out what's happened to it? Thanks!!

:wave: I sent £6 yesterday via paypal but I'm not on the list, if the money hasn't gone through can you let me know so I can work out what's happened to it? Thanks!!

Sorry Georgie, your payment went through but I missed it :oops: the hot weather is frying my brain, so sorry. Will add you to the list now :D

Thank you so much for all your donations, you have no idea how much they are appreciated right now :love:

I think my estimate for this months vet bill was rather on the low side and is in fact going to be close to £2000 :shock: sadly this means that we are going to be unable to help any new special rabbits until we can get our bill much much lower :(

Back