• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - Brand new 6ft Hutch on offer CLOSED

Giving the tin a good shake

P1020780.jpg

Picking one out

P1020781.jpg

And the winner is......................

P1020783.jpg

P1020784.jpg

Congratulations Twigs :D:D:D :wave:

Please get in touch and let us know where you would like the hutch to be delivered, thanks :wave:

WOW . . gosh - I mean I never ever win anything!!!!!!

Golly gosh . . .

oooh . . . now . . . will we keep it or donate it???? Should we use it for the two boys we are fostering or keep it to 'give away' with them?????

Or give to a friend of mine who has taken on some rescue buns one of which may be about to have babies . . . .

ooohhh . . . decisions decisions decisions . . .

Gosh!!!!:shock:

well done Parsnipbun! Sounds like you have plenty of worthy buns that would love to have it as a home. The only problem I see is that you could probably have done with winning a few of them :D

Congratulations Parsnipbun...I havent been on RU much for a while so missed this completely but what a fab prize and draw!

WOW . . gosh - I mean I never ever win anything!!!!!!

Golly gosh . . .

oooh . . . now . . . will we keep it or donate it???? Should we use it for the two boys we are fostering or keep it to 'give away' with them?????

Or give to a friend of mine who has taken on some rescue buns one of which may be about to have babies . . . .

ooohhh . . . decisions decisions decisions . . .

Gosh!!!!:shock:

Just let me know what you decide and we can get something arranged re delivery :wave:

We are now making arrangements to get the hutch to twigs :D

Thank you so much to everyone who donated it is really appreciated especially as our vet bills are around £3500 for the past 2 months :shock:

Thanks to an extra generous donation by Orange it raised an amazing £389 :D:D:D

We are now making arrangements to get the hutch to twigs :D

Thank you so much to everyone who donated it is really appreciated especially as our vet bills are around £3500 for the past 2 months :shock:

Thanks to an extra generous donation by Orange it raised an amazing £389 :D:D:D

Thats fantastic news.......... very well done to everyone.:thumb::thumb:

The hutch was delivered to twigs last night. We are very grateful that she travelled halfway to meet us which means we have no courier costs to deduct from the total raised :D

It would be great to see pictures of the hutch put together and in use in the future, especially as we haven't seen the hutch ourselves

will do - may be a few days as the torrential downpour today not really conducive to hutch building!!

hope the mini fairy cakes were scrumptious

Yeah pretty wet here too :( No rush at all but would just be nice to see it in use one day :D

Not tried the cakes yet, but they look lovely thank you :love:

Back