• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - Brand new 6ft Hutch on offer CLOSED

I'm going to have a go. :wave: I'm waiting a couple more days so it doesn't make it on to this month's credit card statement :oops: but give me a nudge if it's near the closing date and I still haven't paid, Liz. ;)

I'm going to have a go. :wave: I'm waiting a couple more days so it doesn't make it on to this month's credit card statement :oops: but give me a nudge if it's near the closing date and I still haven't paid, Liz. ;)

I am doing exactly the same thing with my card at the moment :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I bet your bill is probably scarier than mine! :shock: I've got to pay a whopper of a bill next week (for me anyway, because my bill's only usually £100 or so) - I needed to pay £650 towards next year's bus transport to my daughter's college amongst other things - and I might cry when I part with the money. :cry::cry:

I bet your bill is probably scarier than mine! :shock: I've got to pay a whopper of a bill next week (for me anyway, because my bill's only usually £100 or so) - I needed to pay £650 towards next year's bus transport to my daughter's college amongst other things - and I might cry when I part with the money. :cry::cry:

You do not want to know. If you like we can swap bills :lol::lol:

Less than a week to go before the hutch draw ends , although obviously you are welcome to donate to rainbow rabbits any time ;)

Mine was only just into 4 figures - I'm guessing yours is higher so I'll stick with my own! :lol::lol:

I'm going to send the money now before I forget. :wave:

ETA: Sent. :D:D

Last edited:
Mine was only just into 4 figures - I'm guessing yours is higher so I'll stick with my own! :lol::lol:

I'm going to send the money now before I forget. :wave:

ETA: Sent. :D:D

Thank you :wave:

At least mine was in 4 figures too, I would be in real trouble if it was 5 :shock: :lol::lol:

I'm surprised the credit card co. haven't rung me up to ask about all the strange transactions this month - yet they stopped my card once when I booked cinema tickets at a cost of £9. :? :lol: Anyway, I'm derailing the thread now so back to the fundraising. ;)

Thank you so much everyone, I am so very grateful to everyone who has entered :D

The list is hopefully updated with everyone who has donated, please check and make sure i haven't missed anyone, thanks.

This closes tomorrow at 8pm. I am hoping to do the draw on saturday but there is so many names to put in the hat it may take longer!!

If the winner is close enough Steve will bring the hutch to you and will even help you put it together for a cup of tea and a biscuit ;)

:wave:I just sent money via paypal. I would love to win, and give this as a present to a friend in the UK who would appreciate having a new fresh home for her bunnies!!!!
P.s. I loved bunny sagas!!!

Back