• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Told Not to Bond as it is 'Too Distressing'

No we're not all teenagers looking for part time work, some of us have studied for years and done many advanced courses to be able to give customers the proper advice they need and look after the animals welfare to a high standard. Please don't judge all P@H staff on one kid (who is probably still training). All it would of taken for you to get two bunnies is a photo or your set up as proof, unfortunately not all customers are honest with the set ups they have at home so we have to be extra careful for the animals sake. I'm glad you fell in love with Hermione, i hope you find her a nice boyfriend soon :)

That is why I said that is just how it seems at my local one - I am sure it isn't the case everywhere :) maybe it was just the one day I was there. I am glad I only got her bdcause I now plan on getting her a rescue boyfriend after she is spayed :thumb: x x

Back