• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norrington the Budgie

Loosy

Warren Veteran
I don't think I have made a thread in rainbow bridge before and I hoped I wouldn't have to for a long while.

I'm pretty upset having just gone out to feed my aviary to find one of my oldest budgies Norrington has died :( He has been slowing down a bit recently but he was still eating fine and seemed bright enough so I'm not really sure what happened. He seemed fine this morning :(

I'm not sure exactly how old he was when I got him but I have had him about 6 years. He stood out from the flock because he was a lot friendlier than my other budgies and would always be the first to come over for food. I always wondered whether he was hand reared because he was a lot better at being handled than my other bugs!

He was a very special bird. Will miss you Nozza :(

norrington.jpg

Thank everyone. He was indeed very handsome. :(
This is him with his best friend Milo. They had a very strange relationship :? I was a bit worried about how Milo would take it but he seems to be doing fine so far. He's one of the budgies who is friends with everyone though :)

nozzamilo.jpg

Back