• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to good home 6ft double rabbit hutch with rain cover *needs work*

BunnyMommy83

Young Bun
:wave: now Frank & Fred's moved into there shed the hutch is just left empty in garden , so would like to offer it free to a rescue or individual who wants/needs it. It needs a bit of tlc to the floors (or new ones) and a new ladder cos my too have chewed it to bits so it broke so if you're any good at diy and can come and collect it it's yours. It's a good size base and pointless leaving it empty when someone else could use it, i'm based in huddersfield any questions about the hutch please get in touch.
Here's some pics
Photo0250.jpg

Photo0245.jpg

chew marks round doors but we all know what bunnies are like:roll::lol:

Do you still have the hutch?

The covers in perfect condition but i'd prefer it to go with the hutch to be honest :oops: gonna email my local rescues in morning see if they can make use of it.
Hello! I live in Taylor hill Huddersfield and I'm looking for an outdoor hutch as my bunny is indoor at the mo but he enjoys running around outside more than being in!

plz can i have this i have 3 bunnies that need a huth i live in huddersfield aswell what part do you live in so i can come and collect it:p

This post is 2 1/2 years old and she has also posted that the hutch is no longer available

Back