Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rabbit as a jacket potato topping???

Default Rabbit as a jacket potato topping???

Just sat down for tea on the sofa with a Jacket potato - at this stage only topped with cheese and coleslaw. As I look for TV remote Herman promptly lands on top of potato, while I am dealing with him Dave does a running jump and also lands on potato!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knife goes flying across floor spraying coleslaw over the carpet, potato and cheese is smeared over my jeans and what little that is remaining on my plate is covered in bunny fur................................

So no I do not recommend rabbit as a potato topping

: *wipes eyes*
    Gemma, mum to;

My beautiful Tilly left me for the bridge 11/01/2010. I love and miss her every single day. Sweet dreams precious girl, lifes not the same without you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In Memory Of My Gorgeous Bridge Bunnys Scratch,George,Lily,Dudley,And Now My Little Smudge Gone But NEVER Forgotten xxxxxxxx

Utter Chaos!! Love it!!

Oh my word, chaos reigns, sorry about your tea!!

Hi! If you need help with anything, please send me, or one of the other forum buddies a message and we will do our best to help.

So funny! Sprocket has taken to inspecting my food. As soon as he sees it's meaty he loses interest!
    OI000001.jpg by Jo Dale, on Flickr

oh my!!! your house sounds fun
    "All animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it." -- Samuel Butler

I normally only have a sandwich in the evening (due to Steve working late shifts) and admit to giving herman tiny bits of crust as a treat, especially when he is eating little else. So they were obviously expecting it to be bread again tonight, however I never got a meal at lunchtime so treated myself to a spud tonight. Now all I have had is a fruit club biscuit And those 2 greedy buns are begging for their supper

Quote Originally Posted by Lea-Anne View Post
    oh my!!! your house sounds fun
    Its definitely a fun house. In half an hour I am going to lay on the bed to watch Eastenders and Holby and at some point will probably be humped to within an inch of my life and wee'd on by an 11 year old wobbly bunny

After that I will be supervising the playtime of a tiny bunny crossed with a cotton wool ball who is currently having a sordid affair with my door stop

Followed by bed time where if it is anything like last night I will fall asleep to the sound of Bobbi and Herman tearing wallpaper at the bottom of the stairs

got to love them